Red Neko Gals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Red Neko Gals

A Nago-Cir for Gals in the North of the UK based in Manchester

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What is 'fake', really?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hikitty
Ganguro
Ganguro
Hikitty

What is 'fake', really? Empty
PostSubject: What is 'fake', really?   What is 'fake', really? EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 12:57 pm

Something that really annoys me is when someone posts a video on youtube about how they did their hair or make-up and then all the comments are saying how they're fake and a stupid whore. I can't help but wonder; why? I was watching Xiaxue's videos on youtube and I loved her, I thought she was pretty and really funny, but then in every video someone commented on how they thought she was ugly and fake. So I wanted to ask what everyone's opinion was on being 'fake'.

To me, every girl is fake; we have to be. Nowadays, you have to do your make-up and your hair, you have to make a conscious effort with your clothing, you have to make the effort to look good. I don't think any of us would dare walk down the street in public with absolutely no make-up on, I for one cringe at the thought. People would say it's a shame that I'm so sensitive about my looks that I have to plaster make-up on and preen myself to my idea of perfection, but I can argue back that if they weren't being so judgemental I wouldn't have to do it, right?

It doesn't matter how stunning the girl is; she'd still look better with a bit of make-up on. If someone who was pretty walked down the street with no make-up on, every girl would probably think 'Yes, you're pretty, but you'd look better with some mascara' or 'With some foundation to even out your skintone you'd be flawless'. So when people call girls fake it annoys me a bit. Everyone is fake to some degree, and I see nothing wrong with surgery; it's your body do what you want.

I think that fake lashes, fake nails, extensions etc enhance a girl's beauty; it doesn't make her look fake at all. It just shows she likes to spend time looking after herself, which has got to be better than those who just leave themselves as they are. Make-up can make everyone look better when done properly. Just because soemone likes to wear fake lashes does not make them fake, right? Besides, being called fake must hurt.

Guys go on about how they don't care if their girlfriends are stunning or not once they know them, but would they have considered the girl if she didn't look after herself in the first place? Yes, personality is important, but only in the long run. Without something attractive about you you surely wont get far. Fellow girls are a girl's worst enemy, especially in school. If you don't look good enough then you're not popular and you'll have a hard time. More often than not a girl has to spend time impressing the other girls first before the guys come into play.

So is anyone really fake? If every girl out there is enhancing themselves does that make us all fake? Gal fashion uses a lot of make-up and hair styling but I'd never once think any of you were fake. So what are your opinions on being fake and those that call others fake?

Fake people; there are none, haters get over it.
People who call others fake; stop being pig-headed fuckers who have to cower behind a youtube account to make people miserable, it's immature at best.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~xxhikixx
ganguro_roisin
Hime
Hime
ganguro_roisin

PostSubject: Re: What is 'fake', really?   What is 'fake', really? EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 1:12 pm

the only ppl i can say are fake are those who copy ppl..but not just bits and bobs..like EVERYTHING!
i had someone clone my myspace b4..tut loooser
but anyhuu most ppl that call ppl fake are just jealous...i honestly dont kno how 2 define fake...but as long as ur being urself i guess thats all you need...u will prob still encounter someone calling u fake tho lol
and any girl that duznt want 2 dress up and look n feel nice is odd..not 2 be mean cuz i know there r prob feminists out there that dont wear makeup or shave cuz they belive that men made us do all that, but whatever..
erghhh No
come 2 think of it..does being materialistic make u fake?
cause i actually tried 2 stop loving expensive things and being obsessive over looks but it didnt work...i was being more fake acting like those things didnt matter 2 me...i cudnt keep it up lol
Back to top Go down
http://himekitty.blogspot.com/
KeiKei
Manba
Manba
KeiKei

PostSubject: Re: What is 'fake', really?   What is 'fake', really? EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 1:24 pm

Fake to me is more to do with personality than looks (well that's what I mean when I call a person fake), I don't mean that they have to wear their heart on their sleeves but they're trying to act the opposite of what they are.

But Hikitty has a fair point, I know we've discussed this on msn at length and when it gets down to looks and fashion I am probably one of the most brutal people so never come to me looking for a 'oh you look fine' or 'no you don't look fat you're so skinny' because frankly I won't give them when I don't mean it, I very rarely give compliments.

I agree with Hikitty every girl has to be fake, if it was my choice and I could spend as much as I wanted on plastic surgery I'd be literally made from plastic which probably wouldn't be a bad thing unless I turned in to Michael Jackson. I would never dream of going out without make-up on nor would I dream of going out with my hair a complete mess nor would I go out in something god awful. Yeah people call me shallow (which I am actually far from), vain (of which again the opposite) and a whore (well maybe a little truth in that ¬_¬).

I hate the girls who are there in front of the mirrors going 'I'm so fat' or 'I am so ugly' because more likely than not they don't think either of those things, people who think that only say when provoked. But usually I say nothing to them if you see flaws in yourself correct them. If you're fat lose weight and tone up. If you're ugly get make-up to better you looks, get your hair dyed, style it etc. it's not fucking rocket science!

I personally love to look glamorous because when I look glamorous I feel it and it makes me happy! Does looking like a bag of spanners make people feel good? NO! Everyone can make themselves beautiful all it is that is stopping them are themselves. Guy do care about looks and so do girls, Alex who I will keep referring to once told me that looks didn't matter and then called one of my mates (Awa-chan) a 'flat chested bitch' despite the fact that Awa-chan isn't flat-chested why should it matter if looks according to him don't matter? If you saw a person who looked like he'd let himself go a lot and then another guy who looked like he took care of himself (toned, well groomed etc) who would you go for? We are animals and we base things on our senses, if we didn't we'd most likely die. We judge what we see and that is how it always will be.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/xxfallenxangelsxx/homepages/keitii.html
ganguro_roisin
Hime
Hime
ganguro_roisin

PostSubject: Re: What is 'fake', really?   What is 'fake', really? EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 1:33 pm

KeiKei wrote:

I agree with Hikitty every girl has to be fake, if it was my choice and I could spend as much as I wanted on plastic surgery I'd be literally made from plastic which probably wouldn't be a bad thing unless I turned in to Michael Jackson. .

i second that...i would get butt implants hahaha lord knows i need them silent
Back to top Go down
http://himekitty.blogspot.com/
KeiKei
Manba
Manba
KeiKei

PostSubject: Re: What is 'fake', really?   What is 'fake', really? EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 1:35 pm

ganguro_roisin wrote:
KeiKei wrote:

I agree with Hikitty every girl has to be fake, if it was my choice and I could spend as much as I wanted on plastic surgery I'd be literally made from plastic which probably wouldn't be a bad thing unless I turned in to Michael Jackson. .

i second that...i would get butt implants hahaha lord knows i need them silent

I have no ass either XD I had to wear braces up until the age of 8 to hold my pants up Laughing
Back to top Go down
Hikitty
Ganguro
Ganguro
Hikitty

PostSubject: Re: What is 'fake', really?   What is 'fake', really? EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 2:07 pm

I wouldn't mind getting plastic surgery either, but if I ended up like Michael Jackson I'd throw myself out of a plane (and it would have been the biggest struggle of my life to get onto the plane anyway) and end it all. Although he is awesome, and I love his music haha I thought being fake meant having a fake personaility also, but I don't understand how you can have a fake one anyway. How can you be anyone other than yourself?
Back to top Go down
KeiKei
Manba
Manba
KeiKei

PostSubject: Re: What is 'fake', really?   What is 'fake', really? EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 2:09 pm

I suppose that's true to a certain extent but any good actor will find it easy to be something they're not although bad actors in life have been known to fool people (Romany).
Back to top Go down
Hikitty
Ganguro
Ganguro
Hikitty

PostSubject: Re: What is 'fake', really?   What is 'fake', really? EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 2:19 pm

Yes, and make life a living Hell for people they don't like while all the time being nice. It's a shame there are people nasty enough to make someone want to be driven back to where they were born, 145 miles away. We need a bullying thread, where we can talk about what's happened to us and the shit we had to deal with. It'd be nice to have support when people get bitchy.
Back to top Go down
Lissy Jane
Ganguro
Ganguro
Lissy Jane

PostSubject: Re: What is 'fake', really?   What is 'fake', really? EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 1:44 am

I've always thought of fake as in where someone pretends to be someone's best friend whilst actually hating their guts. But i really don't care if people think i'm shallow cause i like false nails and hair extensions etc i love them and think they're funky accessories, but usually i don't wear make up for school apart from mascara and clear lipgloss cause i don't wanna get yukky skin by wearing too much make up, but yes i always do my hair for school and my nails (but i always get made to take them off Crying or Very sad )

But yeah that's just my rant and people really annoy me when they do the whole i'm so fat thing. When they're not

pig

*kiss kiss*
Back to top Go down
Fozzie
Fozzie

PostSubject: Re: What is 'fake', really?   What is 'fake', really? EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 3:25 am

Okies... So I decided to finally comment on this!

Hair, Meke, Nails, Clothes & ETC is not what makes someone fake... these are normal enhancements of what a Gal can use. I have never in my life been called "fake" for what I look like or add on to myself...

Lissy J you're right in thinking 'fake' is someone who acts as they are not, e.g. pretending to be your BFF whilst punching a great big knife into your back! Now I have been accused of this before... but they name caller got it wrong! I am not fake as I never EVER stab anyone in the back (I'm more likely to tell someone to their face!) Therefore making me an apparant B***h!? I've got plenty of fake friends, they fake smile and fake laugh but then when everyones back is turned, there goes that knife again!!!

I think you girls should never let anyone get away with calling you fake for your 'appearance'!!! Cool

And OMG to GRoisin!!! Why, OH, Why would anyone dupe your Myspace page???!!! That is so, so low! Grr!
Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
KeiKei
Manba
Manba
KeiKei

PostSubject: Re: What is 'fake', really?   What is 'fake', really? EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 10:59 am

Fozzie wrote:

I think you girls should never let anyone get away with calling you fake for your 'appearance'!!! Cool

When someone decides to make a comment that insults me afterwards they usually wish they weren't born, apparently I am normally a scary person and when I am annoyed or angry at someone apparently it's shit scary. Also when I am angered or pissed off I have a quick and sharp tongue which has lead to many people being humiliated much to my class' amusement. Oh yeah and I hurt guys if they piss me off, best thing with guys is they can't hit back or they are humiliated by all the guys but Matt once really hurt me (he's well over 6ft and very broad and violent). I also dislike people who say things about my mates to my face because I am a very loyal person. But yeah don't take shit and if in doubt take your shoes off and batter their skull in with your heels!
Back to top Go down
Hikitty
Ganguro
Ganguro
Hikitty

PostSubject: Re: What is 'fake', really?   What is 'fake', really? EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 11:07 am

KeiKei wrote:
I also dislike people who say things about my mates to my face because I am a very loyal person.
I hate it when that happens. When they're having their own conversation and you walk in on it and you realise it's about your mates. Still, you ignore them for awhile but they've seen you now so they feel the need to force there opinion on you and see if you agree (why would you agree though?) 'No offence but...' As soon as I hear that I know I will be offended, and highly. It upsets me that that has to go on behind that person's back, let alone that I had to hear it about my close friends.
Back to top Go down
KeiKei
Manba
Manba
KeiKei

PostSubject: Re: What is 'fake', really?   What is 'fake', really? EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 11:15 am

Hikitty wrote:
I hate it when that happens. When they're having their own conversation and you walk in on it and you realise it's about your mates. Still, you ignore them for awhile but they've seen you now so they feel the need to force there opinion on you and see if you agree (why would you agree though?) 'No offence but...' As soon as I hear that I know I will be offended, and highly. It upsets me that that has to go on behind that person's back, let alone that I had to hear it about my close friends.

People sometimes make the mistake thinking that I will say what they want me to say aka bitch about my mates but I won't, I mean if I said that about their mates I'd be deemed more of a bitch than I already am and rumours would fly around quicker than you can say 'slag' but the 'no offence' thing is the most insincere phrase I have heard since Paris Hilton said "Nicole Richie and I are like totally great mates!"
Back to top Go down
Lissy Jane
Ganguro
Ganguro
Lissy Jane

PostSubject: Re: What is 'fake', really?   What is 'fake', really? EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 11:33 am

Ha i'm soooooo two faced at school cause it's all girls well i'm not to everyone obviiously not the people i genuinly like but about over half the girls in my group it's kinda like "I hate you, you hate me, but we love it each other and are best friends forver" it's actually kinda reliefull rather thank worrying about who's bitching abiout you, you know for deffinet, our school is deffinetly not one for secrets

pig

*kiss kiss*
Back to top Go down
Hikitty
Ganguro
Ganguro
Hikitty

PostSubject: Re: What is 'fake', really?   What is 'fake', really? EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 11:44 am

Our school's so small that it takes about a day for the rumour to reach the subject. Then everything gets out of control; sometimes even the whole school will split to take sides, not just the year.
Back to top Go down
KeiKei
Manba
Manba
KeiKei

PostSubject: Re: What is 'fake', really?   What is 'fake', really? EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 11:47 am

Yes it has happened to me a fair few times and all the rumours were false, sadly some of my so called 'friends' believed them. A rumour that is continually circulating is that I am a whore and some things lead on from that, it pisses me off but you learn to deal with it. In a school of 280 people there have been so many times when the school has split, mainly it's our year at the root of it all.
Back to top Go down
Lissy Jane
Ganguro
Ganguro
Lissy Jane

PostSubject: Re: What is 'fake', really?   What is 'fake', really? EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 11:48 am

Our schools gossip system has to be THE best in yorkshire, if you tell someone something on the bus it can be round the whole school before your bus has gone through the gates tis really good, we have saying if you want some bad gossip to go round school about someone tell it to Iram she'll get it round everywhere under an hour tis the best, and awwww poor Kei Kei, thankfully no one would dare spread gossip about me, we had one of those AWFULL get everything out there sessions which i never approve of but yeah we all went round the circle and people said what problems they had about you and nobody said nothing about me even though i know i can be a moody stubborn cow, i can be a bit scary

pig

*kiss kiss*
Back to top Go down
KeiKei
Manba
Manba
KeiKei

PostSubject: Re: What is 'fake', really?   What is 'fake', really? EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 11:50 am

Yeah a rumour was around the school within less than an hour about me and a guy. If you want to get rumours going tell Romany or Matt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is 'fake', really?   What is 'fake', really? Empty

Back to top Go down

What is 'fake', really?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Red Neko Gals :: Casual :: Chit chat-
Jump to: