Red Neko Gals

A Nago-Cir for Gals in the North of the UK based in Manchester

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

General Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kotoko
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: General Rules   Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:09 pm

Rules are here to keep everything running smoothly. These should be pretty obvious to everyone but I'll stick them up anyway.

- Be civil. Not everyone will agree with you so discuss things politely. If you're getting too worked up over a discussion, it's time to take a step back and take a breather.

- No bashing. This relates to above really but don't bash or be nasty to other members. If I see any of that going on, I'll issue a warning and if it still continues, a ban.

- Think before you type. Could anything you've wrote be taken the wrong way or could it be taken offensively? Think about it before you hit send.

- No Racism/discrimination on the board. I don't tolerate that shit here. If I see it, it gets deleted.

- Post in the appropriate areas. It makes it easier for everyone all round.

- We work a 1 strike system here. Basically you only get one warning for breaking the rules with the exception of Posting in the wrong area. Might seem harsh but I want this circle to be as peaceful as possible. However if you break the rules a second time, You will be banned until I say otherwise. If you think you've been unfairly warned or banned, send me a message and I'll review the situation.

- No post bumping/trolling/spamming.

- If you have an issue with a member, take it to PM's. If you can't sort it out between you, talk to either myself or KeiKei about it.

Apart from those, Talk about what you like.

General Rules
Page 1 of 1