Red Neko Gals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Red Neko Gals

A Nago-Cir for Gals in the North of the UK based in Manchester

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

People who have issues with me liking Japan!!!!!!!

Go down 
+3
Chou-Chou
Hikitty
KeiKei
7 posters
AuthorMessage
KeiKei
Manba
Manba
KeiKei

People who have issues with me liking Japan!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: People who have issues with me liking Japan!!!!!!!   People who have issues with me liking Japan!!!!!!! EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 2:09 pm

Some people really pissed me off today, granted I was in a foul mood from lack of sleep but I usually give off an aura of 'Talk to me and I'll kick your ass', but today I just got so pissed off with all the teachers and students. People are slagging off Japan to my face and assuming I agree with everything the Japanese do they also call it an 'obsession' but I make that point below so just read! on my myspace and bebo I use for school mates I put this:

Right! I am sick to the back teeth of everyone spouting off basically a load of crap to me about Japan. I like Japan all right?! I am not up America's arse like the rest of the world seems to be! I like Japan because I like their music, arts, history, fashion, language, general culture and their food. I know that Japan isn't the rainbow land of Hello Kitty and Pocky because I am not completely dense and update myself with the issues of Japan. But for some reason people have come up to me and provoked me to get a response. People join my conversations or look at what I am reading and make an unnecessary comment about Japan or say offensive words for the Chinese. I have many friends from different walks of life and racism and prejudice will not be tolerated by me in the slightest.
Let me get some things straight here and now! Japanese men do not think that all western girls want 24/7 sex, they are not hugely or overly perverted, they do not hunt around to rape westerners, they are not an overly cruel race! Yes they have had bad history during the wars but are the western countries especially America and Britain blameless?!

If I am 'obsessed' with Japan then I am too with Ireland, South Korea and France! I have an intake of media and influence from all of those countries equally. In fact my favourite singer is Korean not Japanese! If you hate Japan so much then don't fucking bother coming to tell me about it! Do not interrupt my conversations or what I am reading to slag off the Japanese.
Westerners are no better than the Japanese nor are they any worse!

Thirdly, just because I have similar interests to my best friend does not mean that we copy one another nor am I a clone of her. We both like Japan, yes but we are very different people in many ways! We also are not: Witches, goths, emos, devil/ Satan worshippers, we are not copying anyone and we do not wish we were Japanese! I am 16, therefore if I really wanted to become Japanese I would speak Japanese constantly, move over there, dye my hair and have eyelid surgery to make my eyes like theirs. In fact I would hate to be Japanese! Why?! Because I'd have to deal with all the racist westerners that cannot see past their own idiotic and limited view of the world! For all I know I could go and live in South Korea or Ireland! If you're so fucking bored that you have to stoop so low as to make racist remarks to me then you clearly need to get a life and brains. I disagree and agree with the Japanese on many things so assuming I want to be them, think like them and have their exact same ethics is wrong to assume so.

Come up to me at school and do these things again and you won't find yourself living a comfortable life for long.

KTx
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/xxfallenxangelsxx/homepages/keitii.html
Hikitty
Ganguro
Ganguro
Hikitty

PostSubject: Re: People who have issues with me liking Japan!!!!!!!   People who have issues with me liking Japan!!!!!!! EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 2:42 pm

KeiKei wrote:
Come up to me at school and do these things again and you won't find yourself living a comfortable life for long.
I don't know why but that threat amused me; probably because I know you'll carry it out lol

But seriously, I agree with you. It just gets so annoying when people come up to me and start slagging off Japan to my face, not because I feel like an insult to Japan is a personal insult to myself, but because I don't understand why they felt so strongly about something that they had to seek me out when we've never spoken before just to tell me that the Japanese like to engage in a spot of light whaling. Yes, I - just like the rest of the world - know this, so why are you telling me? Any particular reason?

They act like it is some sort of abomination that I listen to Japanese artists as well as American and British ones and I don't understand why. I think that all indie music is crap (they ain't signed to a major record company for a reason) but I don't go telling the rest of my indie-manic year this do I? Yet they tell me that the fact that i listen to Japanese music is wrong, but they don't tell me why. "I dunno, it's Japanese!" Yeah, I can hear that perfectly fine, so? Some people are just so narrow minded it becomes infuriating!

Regardless of the fact that me and KeiKei apparently look alike (I assure you, we really don't) and this causes people to mistake us for twin sisters at some times, it doesn't mean we're clones of eachother. A TEACHER said I was just a clone of KeiKei when I had an interview with him because we had a similair plan of our future, aka a shared gap year to Japan. He said, "I see you've been taking tips from Katie then, haven't you?" Well actually, sir, I was the one who introduced Katie to Japan. That shut him up. He had no right to make me feel like shit in that interview.

I hate how everyone is so intolerant of other cultures and races!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~xxhikixx
Chou-Chou
Ganguro
Ganguro
Chou-Chou

PostSubject: Re: People who have issues with me liking Japan!!!!!!!   People who have issues with me liking Japan!!!!!!! EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 2:52 pm

When I heard about it I was so tempted to go and give him a right kick up the arse, but unfortunately he's so far up his own arse that my foot wouldn't fit. *sigh* I have nothing more to say because you two stole all the points -_-' annoyed
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/second-generation/Homepages/Amatou.html
Kotoko
Admin
Admin
Kotoko

PostSubject: Re: People who have issues with me liking Japan!!!!!!!   People who have issues with me liking Japan!!!!!!! EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 12:05 pm

I'd just tell them to fuck off
Back to top Go down
https://rednekogals.forumotion.co.uk
Hikitty
Ganguro
Ganguro
Hikitty

PostSubject: Re: People who have issues with me liking Japan!!!!!!!   People who have issues with me liking Japan!!!!!!! EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 12:23 pm

She more or less does that lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~xxhikixx
KeiKei
Manba
Manba
KeiKei

PostSubject: Re: People who have issues with me liking Japan!!!!!!!   People who have issues with me liking Japan!!!!!!! EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 12:24 pm

I have told them to fuck off so many times I just thought maybe explaining in simple terms to them that then they might understand.
Back to top Go down
Fozzie
Fozzie

PostSubject: Re: People who have issues with me liking Japan!!!!!!!   People who have issues with me liking Japan!!!!!!! EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 5:44 am

Do not worry about haters girlies... there will always be people in the world who comment on what you wear, listen to, like, eat, buy (this list is endless!) But they are people who are narrow minded! Almost clueless about todays world! Being half indonesian and half scottish, Ive always had a twang of difference (I won't go into the racism I suffered fromas a child!) But I accepted and embraced my uniqueness... content

Just brush off comments, If I ever valued someones opinion then Id answer back. If not, they don't get the time of day from me, (it sounds stuck up, which Im not!) but I never trash other peoples likes/dislikes, so why should they to me!? I have never been the same as most of my friends... there was a close group of us that had similar tastes in things at school but then friends grow apart, taste changes. Why should I follow with them! I'm me, and I like the things I like.

People are clones, or 'sheep' as I call them in this country, close minded and following poular trends and culture. You should be proud to be different! And glad you have a close friend that has such similar interests!!! Don't let anyone bring you down, in fact that applies to everyone on here!

Also... indie music does suck Hikitty! sounds bland and boring... I have a broad range of music from classical, country, metal, and gabber. But I just can't bear indie/pop!

happy wings
Back to top Go down
KeiKei
Manba
Manba
KeiKei

PostSubject: Re: People who have issues with me liking Japan!!!!!!!   People who have issues with me liking Japan!!!!!!! EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 5:53 am

I have always been unique but I think that the huge post that I sent to everyone helped somewhat. I have broad and wide ranging interests and someone once said to me that I could probably sit down at a table and talk about any topic with at least some knowledge. I agree that racism as a kid isn't acceptable Momma Fozzie, I mean I have quite a bit of Irish in me, plus I am an Irish dancer that plus growing up in the 90s hmmm not exactly the most popular mix for the 90s. I am a classical music listener too! Yes, I am very sad XD But I like things from Marilyn Manson to Katherine Jenkins, from Prince to Sisters of Mercy. I hate sheep and I am glad to say that I am an individual and have never followed the crowd. Ever. It's one of the worst insults you can throw at me is to say that I am following or coping other people.
Back to top Go down
Chou-Chou
Ganguro
Ganguro
Chou-Chou

PostSubject: Re: People who have issues with me liking Japan!!!!!!!   People who have issues with me liking Japan!!!!!!! EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 9:25 am

urgh I hate sheep...that is except for the ones that look like clouds, they're funny ^-^ I saw one fall over once, ahh happy days ^-^

content cool content cool content cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/second-generation/Homepages/Amatou.html
Lissy Jane
Ganguro
Ganguro
Lissy Jane

PostSubject: Re: People who have issues with me liking Japan!!!!!!!   People who have issues with me liking Japan!!!!!!! EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 4:58 am

Eyuk i hate people who assume me and my friends are the same gah irratating much, but now people don't bother ever having a go at me for being different they usually say something like "if it were anyone else but it's just Isabel" but people just assume my friends copy me they don't i HATE people who copy all my friends are very different to me grr, but actually i had an interesting time with a sheep well actually it was a lamb it was lost at night got through a fence on a road and couldn't get back so i got to keep it on my lap for a half an hour car drive then we got it an ickle box in the garage, we had to give it back to the farmer the next day though Sad

pig

*kiss kiss*
Back to top Go down
Eri-chi
Kogal
Kogal
Eri-chi

PostSubject: Re: People who have issues with me liking Japan!!!!!!!   People who have issues with me liking Japan!!!!!!! EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 4:19 am

It really annoys me when people say I'm the same as other people just because we have similar interests. The worst was when a guy I liked said I was just like his ex because I liked Japan. It's like, are you an idiot? Apart from that one thing we were completely different and we didn't even like the same aspects of Japan. People need to understand there are many parts of a country and culture to like, just because you like one part it doen't mean you agree with everything they do.
Back to top Go down
Fozzie
Fozzie

PostSubject: Re: People who have issues with me liking Japan!!!!!!!   People who have issues with me liking Japan!!!!!!! EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 3:59 am

D'ya know what girlies... Put it down to jealousy! Biatches take a swipe at ya cos you're something they're not! And the lads, just don't understand (If they don't like it, they never will!)

You shouldn't let other people get to you... it's a bad reaction they're after, just to show that they can hurt you! Hold head up high, and just sneer down at em Cool It's what I do every time someone feels the need to comment on my business (If I want to spend 300quid on shoes, surely it's my problem and not everyone elses...?)

Just remember you girlies are far better than these people as you all have an open mind to other lifestyles and cultures!

content
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: People who have issues with me liking Japan!!!!!!!   People who have issues with me liking Japan!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

People who have issues with me liking Japan!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1