Red Neko Gals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Red Neko Gals

A Nago-Cir for Gals in the North of the UK based in Manchester

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Heys~ (^ w ^)

Go down 
+5
Chou-Chou
ganguro_roisin
Lissy Jane
Eri-chi
-L o t t i e-
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
KeiKei
Manba
Manba
KeiKei

Heys~ (^ w ^) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heys~ (^ w ^)   Heys~ (^ w ^) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 3:06 pm

I reccomend Silvikrin by Wellaflex or Elnett from L'Oreal Paris. Make sure your curling tongs are able to go to a really high heat because otherwise they'll be shit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/xxfallenxangelsxx/homepages/keitii.html
-L o t t i e-
Kogal
Kogal

PostSubject: Re: Heys~ (^ w ^)   Heys~ (^ w ^) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 3:15 pm

looks like i might have to go to superdrug again. might try out the elnett hairspray Smile
gah i'm spending money again > . < it's only £2.99 but everytime i go in superdrug i end up buying more than i planned

today went in for hair dye came out with hairdye and a witch blemish stick >.<
Yesterday went in for hairdye came out with hair dye, hand cream, eczma cream, shampoo as it was on offer and white eyeliner oh and make up remover :/
i've spent over £30 in that shop in the last week i don't know how lmao

i have no self control when it comes to beauty products :/
Back to top Go down
Hikitty
Ganguro
Ganguro
Hikitty

PostSubject: Re: Heys~ (^ w ^)   Heys~ (^ w ^) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 3:29 pm

You say it like it's a bad thing lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~xxhikixx
ganguro_roisin
Hime
Hime
ganguro_roisin

PostSubject: Re: Heys~ (^ w ^)   Heys~ (^ w ^) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 4:38 pm

LOL...its true tho! i spend at least £30 everytime i go in superdrug..evil little place..i try to stay away from the Barry M stuff..i cant resist the glitter Sad
Back to top Go down
http://himekitty.blogspot.com/
-L o t t i e-
Kogal
Kogal

PostSubject: Re: Heys~ (^ w ^)   Heys~ (^ w ^) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 4:46 pm

oh god i know!!
i love the barry M stuff it so pretty!!
however was not impressed with the pink mascara (what made me buy pink mascara i don't know) but it wasn't very good :/
Back to top Go down
Eri-chi
Kogal
Kogal
Eri-chi

PostSubject: Re: Heys~ (^ w ^)   Heys~ (^ w ^) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 4:49 pm

I have to use my white lengthener from one of those two sided mascaras before my pink otherwise it won't show up. I love barry M dazzle dusts and their lip gloss is pretty cool too. I like the one that starts green and then turns pink. They also have a lipstick version of it.
Back to top Go down
-L o t t i e-
Kogal
Kogal

PostSubject: Re: Heys~ (^ w ^)   Heys~ (^ w ^) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 4:53 pm

ooo i've saw that was so tempted to buy it!! lol
Back to top Go down
Lissy Jane
Ganguro
Ganguro
Lissy Jane

PostSubject: Re: Heys~ (^ w ^)   Heys~ (^ w ^) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 11:22 pm

Ooooooh i've got that!!!! It turns a different shade of pink on each person and i've got the glitter lipstick aswell. I hope superdrug do a points card like boots do? you could probably buy out half the store with all the points you've collected. On to curling i have thick brown long-ish hair and i curl it two ways, either i sit there for 2 hours in the morning with a pair of tongs doing lots of little individual strands then lots of spray then just neatly run my fingers through it, or i use rollers. I prefer the unheated rollers cause they're just faffy - just take about an inch and a half of hair, hair spray it to death stick it in the velcro roller (always rolling away from your face) then leave either for an hour or if you deal with the nech ache, over night. Voila big chunky curls. Oh and i suppose they'res always scrunch drying

Woah big post

pig

*kiss kiss*
Back to top Go down
-L o t t i e-
Kogal
Kogal

PostSubject: Re: Heys~ (^ w ^)   Heys~ (^ w ^) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 9:36 am

that would be awesome if they did a points card...i love my boots one used all my points for xmas prezzies this year saved me loads of money Very Happy!! luckily i have a nus extra card i can use in superdrug so get 10% so at least i save some money Smile

might try that out when i get some new hairspray as have rollers somewhere...jus need to find them :/ haha

xx
Back to top Go down
Kotoko
Admin
Admin
Kotoko

PostSubject: Re: Heys~ (^ w ^)   Heys~ (^ w ^) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 11:25 am

Welcome! It's great to have you with us! happy wings
Back to top Go down
https://rednekogals.forumotion.co.uk
-L o t t i e-
Kogal
Kogal

PostSubject: Re: Heys~ (^ w ^)   Heys~ (^ w ^) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 11:27 am

thank you~ cool

x
Back to top Go down
Fozzie
Fozzie

PostSubject: Re: Heys~ (^ w ^)   Heys~ (^ w ^) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 5:27 am

Oh my... well hello dear! tis nice for a new face happy wings

sorry its late! Why am I always the last one to welcome???? Gah!

Back to top Go down
Chou-Chou
Ganguro
Ganguro
Chou-Chou

PostSubject: Re: Heys~ (^ w ^)   Heys~ (^ w ^) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 9:21 am

lol I dunno, why am I always late to lessons? ^-^
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/second-generation/Homepages/Amatou.html
-L o t t i e-
Kogal
Kogal

PostSubject: Re: Heys~ (^ w ^)   Heys~ (^ w ^) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 11:16 am

hahaha thank you~

happy wings
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heys~ (^ w ^)   Heys~ (^ w ^) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Heys~ (^ w ^)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Red Neko Gals :: Say Hello. :: Introductions-
Jump to: