Red Neko Gals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Red Neko Gals

A Nago-Cir for Gals in the North of the UK based in Manchester

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Change in leadership

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
KeiKei
Manba
Manba
KeiKei

Change in leadership Empty
PostSubject: Change in leadership   Change in leadership EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 6:45 am

There has been a change in leadership of the cir as of the evening of Tuesday 17th March 2009. Kotoko felt that currently, due to personal reasons outside the cir, she would be unable to run the cir and therefore handed leadership over to myself until further noitce. I am very honoured that she has entrusted me with such an important role and I hope that everyone will cooperate with me to make this cir the warm and welcoming place it has always been.

However due to the fact that I am in a very important position in my life and will shortly be sitting my GCSEs I would like to propose the idea of a joint leadership. This means that I would be looking for a member of the cir with enough experience and knowledge to aid me in my decisions as leader.

This is only a temprorary arrangement until Kotoko sees fit to come back, and I hope that in the mean time I will make the cir grow and have a bigger prominence within the Western Gal community.

I'd appreciate it if you gave me your support in this matter and that while I will try to be the best leader I can be, I hope that you will understand that some decisions I make may not be as practical as they could be due to the fact that I am still slightly inexperienced in matters of leadership.

We wish Kotoko well and hope that she will soon be back on her feet and able to join us once more. In the meantime we will try to move forward as a cir and develop in to a respectable cir of the gal community.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/xxfallenxangelsxx/homepages/keitii.html
Hikitty
Ganguro
Ganguro
Hikitty

PostSubject: Re: Change in leadership   Change in leadership EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 6:49 am

I hope Kotoko will feel better soon and that she can sort out her life while she is away. When she feels ready I know I'll welcome her back with open arms; she is the founder of our cir after all! In the meantime, I'll follow your instructions KeiKei, so no messing up! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~xxhikixx

PostSubject: Re: Change in leadership   Change in leadership EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 8:40 am

Oh congrats Kei Kei!! Who is with you in the joint leadership?? I'll do it if you want=]=]
Back to top Go down
KeiKei
Manba
Manba
KeiKei

PostSubject: Re: Change in leadership   Change in leadership EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 10:51 am

I was going to ask you tonight, as long as that's okay with you and the rest of the cir then you're the joint leader.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/xxfallenxangelsxx/homepages/keitii.html
Lissy Jane
Ganguro
Ganguro
Lissy Jane

PostSubject: Re: Change in leadership   Change in leadership EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 12:14 pm

Awww poor kotoko, i think you'd make great leaders Kei Kei and Li You'll do a good job of it me is sure

pig

*kiss kiss*
Back to top Go down
Chou-Chou
Ganguro
Ganguro
Chou-Chou

PostSubject: Re: Change in leadership   Change in leadership EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 3:29 pm

poor kotoko, but oh well lets just hope she's better soon ^-^ 3 cheers for Kei-kei and Lady Li! HOORAY! HOORAY HOORAY! excited! excited! excited! excited! excited!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/second-generation/Homepages/Amatou.html

PostSubject: Re: Change in leadership   Change in leadership EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 3:27 am

Haha woo=]=]

Kei Kei - add me on msn??=]=]

lhouraii@hotmail.co.uk
Back to top Go down
Kotoko
Admin
Admin
Kotoko

PostSubject: Re: Change in leadership   Change in leadership EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 3:25 am

That's cool by me. Thank you all for the kind words
Back to top Go down
https://rednekogals.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Change in leadership   Change in leadership Empty

Back to top Go down

Change in leadership
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Red Neko Gals :: Rules :: Forum Guidelines-
Jump to: