Red Neko Gals

A Nago-Cir for Gals in the North of the UK based in Manchester

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Easter 2009 Snaps

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KeiKei
Manba
Manba

PostSubject: Easter 2009 Snaps   Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:58 am

Put your Easter snaps here! We did some serious camerawhoring on Friday.

Ti amo con tutto il cuore . Baci il mio asino. Ti amo, amore mio. Sei tutta la mia vita
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/xxfallenxangelsxx/homepages/keitii.html
KeiKei
Manba
Manba

PostSubject: Sisters of Mercy Pictures   Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:01 am

Sisters of mercy Gig was ace. My dad let me drink as well XD When I got there, there weren't many goth people there. The support band came on and they were alright, not the best they were called Gold.......... something or other that I can't remember. Anyway, one of their guitarists resembled a fat plumber which made me laugh, also you know how Ruki smacks everyone's behind in the GazettE well I have found out from this concert that it's a rocker thing. The singer of the support band took his shirt off and he really, REALLY should've kept it on. Everyone started dancing like they were in a trance or worshipping some weird god.

Then after 40 mins of the support band was over and the stage was being set up my sister Maria told me that this is when all the 'strange' looking people would come and I wondered how strange she considered them to be as she was currently in cybergoth gear.

So after punks and goths poured in from every angle a group were in front of us. This group consisted of an old woman who looked like she'd smoked 40 a day for the past century, a guy who I thought was gay until I saw him holding hands with a girl so I thought he clearly wasn't until he started dancing when Sisters of Mercy played, then I thought the two might have been forcibly inbred. The old woman who looked like a witch started up a conversation, and when I say conversation I mean bellowing over the music and I found out the camp guy's name was Julien........ gay name right? It had me utterly confused.

An interesting note about Sisters of Mercy they'd got a new younger guitarist who was fit as fuck! Seriously oof! Also there were people who, weren't exactly crowd surfing but standing on people's shoulders, Maria and I were taking bets on how long they'd last, the crowd always laughed when they fell down.

I had an ace time, everyone was majorly friendly and I danced and head banged, it was really good. Goths were nodding with approval at my make-up and I felt acceptance T_T Anyway! PHOTO TIME!

My sister's mate and my sister Maria who is 5ft tall XD

Me

Me and Maria

Sisters of Mercy

Fit guitarist!

Ti amo con tutto il cuore . Baci il mio asino. Ti amo, amore mio. Sei tutta la mia vita
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/xxfallenxangelsxx/homepages/keitii.html

Easter 2009 Snaps
Page 1 of 1