Red Neko Gals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Red Neko Gals

A Nago-Cir for Gals in the North of the UK based in Manchester

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The random chat/venting thread

Go down 
+13
Eri-chi
ganguro_roisin
Ruimi
Awa-Chan
Goldenlips
Lissy Jane
LoveYukaPara{dreemey}
Fozzie
vonnichan
Hikitty
Chou-Chou
KeiKei
Kotoko
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Ruzu-tan
Ruzu-tan

The random chat/venting thread - Page 41 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 41 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 11:11 am

Oooooh am I allowed to rant in this thread? :-D

xxx
Back to top Go down
Hikitty
Ganguro
Ganguro
Hikitty

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 41 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 12:57 pm

Sure you are lol It'll be interesting to read at any rate.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~xxhikixx
Kotoko
Admin
Admin
Kotoko

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 41 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 6:32 pm

Go right ahead.
Back to top Go down
https://rednekogals.forumotion.co.uk
Ruzu-tan
Ruzu-tan

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 41 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 4:19 pm

Great! Coz I feel like if I don't get this out it will suffocate me!

Moving House is a pain in the arse! D: I mean, where did I get so much random stuff from?!!? I don't even REMEMBER buying a parasol but it has apparently happened at some point in my life. And if I've got so many clothes, how come I never have anything to wear?!?!

I'm not so bad anymore since we managed to find space for everything in my boyfriends house, but now another problem has arisen. I'm slightly home sick. I've moved out before and this has NEVER happened but I'm missing Liverpool a bit. I'm happy since I get to see him all the time and that but you know, it's still not MY house, is it? I need to make it feel like home I guess.

Has anyone else had this happen to them? I think redecorating would be therapeutic but I can barely paint my nails never mind a bloody wall! Where do I begin?! XD

Phew! Thank you for listening! Now everythings all moved in I should be able to spend more time here <333

xxx
Back to top Go down
Lissy Jane
Ganguro
Ganguro
Lissy Jane

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 41 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 3:44 am

Ha i share your angst over the whole clothes thing whenever i clear out my wardrobe i found stuff i can't even remember but trying to find a perfecvt outfit for something is a nightmarei never have just the right thing to match which means i just go out and buy more stuff! Hmmm re-decorating would be a good idea, maybe if you decided what colours you wanted then got the bf to do the painting???

pig

*kiss kiss*
Back to top Go down
Ruzu-tan
Ruzu-tan

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 41 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 3:57 am

I think that's going to have to be the order of things!

He's just finished a string of night shifts so I'll bring it up with him tonight. I'm useless at doing anything practical so the hard part will fall entirely to him. Mwahahaha! I'll just do the fun bits that involve a trip to Ikea and choosing decorations and that Very Happy.

Randomly, Liverpool are out of Europe. To a bunch of Southerners. And I had no wine in the house that night D: I wasn't upset for long though because I managed to pay a deposit on two little kittens that should be moving in with us during the first week of May! Very Happy I'm way excited!

xxx
Back to top Go down
KeiKei
Manba
Manba
KeiKei

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 41 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 5:22 am

Redecorating should help and how about a house warming party? That might make it feel more your own. Also put things around your new house that you had in your old one like ornaments, pictures etc. Two little kittens! Aww how cute! Hikitty don't get any of you motherly cat instincts XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/xxfallenxangelsxx/homepages/keitii.html
Lissy Jane
Ganguro
Ganguro
Lissy Jane

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 41 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 6:50 am

Ha i love going round ikea and picking stuff out for my bedroom i used to hate it when i was 7 though, i hhave bad memories of being dropped off in that evil play park area!!! Awwww kittens are adorable what type are they?

pig

*kiss kiss*
Back to top Go down
Hikitty
Ganguro
Ganguro
Hikitty

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 41 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 8:27 am

Ruzu-tan wrote:
Has anyone else had this happen to them?
It's happened to me before. I was born in the West Midlands in Worcester and I lived there until I was eleven years old. Then on my last day of school before Summer my parents told me and my brother we were moving all the way up North to Halifax. Naturally, I was devastated as all I'd ever known and consequently all that had ever existed to me was Worcester and the surrounding area. I had to leave behind all of my friends and start completely afresh.

I arrived up here and joined my school and it was terrible. I stuck out like a sore thumb because of my accent and I couldn't even understand the broader Yorkshire accents some people had. I'm still learning all sorts of local slang XD I took me two years before I learnt what 'owt' and 'nowt' meant for Christ's sake!

I'm nearly sixteen now and have spent five years in highschool here; I feel like I'm accepted now and that West Yorkshire is finally my home. But it's taken four years before my house up here became my 'home'. I always thought Worcester was home, so I know what you mean when you say it's like returning to a stranger's house. Only time makes it feel better I'm afraid. Just be thankful you haven't been completely uprooted! Razz

KeiKei wrote:
Hikitty don't get any of you motherly cat instincts XD
Oh ha ha. For your information I happen to find small children and babies of any kind repulsive, so there!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~xxhikixx
KeiKei
Manba
Manba
KeiKei

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 41 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 9:52 am

Especially that baby with the jowls XD Oh my god that was one ugly baby!
Back to top Go down
Chou-Chou
Ganguro
Ganguro
Chou-Chou

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 41 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 5:26 pm

hehe always get lost in Ikea, but over the years I've found secret routes, sadly you still have to go through the lamp area, which for some reason, I hate. Seriously though, they even have to point you in the diretion you're going, its like your being forced around, thats why I rebel and go the othr way :3

Twisted Evil

excited! excited! excited! excited! excited! excited! excited!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/second-generation/Homepages/Amatou.html
Fozzie
Fozzie

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 41 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 2:55 am

I just wanted to apologise to my lovely RNG girlies for not being so consistant lately, my work has of course been shifting everything around due to easter holidays, lack of staff, and crappy training courses Mad
But all is good now (well till Tuesday anyway!)

Maybe I should play the lottery in hope of not having to work for a while... *goes off into to ponderland*
Back to top Go down
Lissy Jane
Ganguro
Ganguro
Lissy Jane

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 41 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 9:58 am

awwwwww i'm so glad don't work!!!! Maybe you should do the lottery even if you don't wn big you might get somethingg to put towards a new handbag

pig

*kiss kiss*
Back to top Go down
Ruzu-tan
Ruzu-tan

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 41 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 2:01 pm

Lissy Jane wrote:
Awwww kittens are adorable what type are they?

They're just moggies, no specific breed or anything. I'm getting really hyped up about them now, I can't wait. I've been crawling around on all fours trying to figure out "If I was a kitten, is there anything at this eye level that would hurt me?" XD The neighbours think I'm a psycho!!

Awww thanks everyone for being really supportive <3 We're having a massive clean out to get ready to decorate so I'm really enjoying having a little project to work on. I do feel loads better. You're all stars! <3

Quote :

Maybe I should play the lottery in hope of not having to work for a while... *goes off into to ponderland*

Fozzie the lottery is evil and a conspiracy! D: But then again I guess it's always good to have hope! Very Happy Imagine if you won?!!?!?! :DDDD

xxx
Back to top Go down
Eri-chi
Kogal
Kogal
Eri-chi

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 41 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 3:06 pm

I once heard that "the lottery is a tax for people that can't do statistics". I can do statistics but it doesn't stop me playing it in hopes I can buy a mansion in Roppongi Hills. Ah dreams...
Back to top Go down
Lissy Jane
Ganguro
Ganguro
Lissy Jane

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 41 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 12:37 am

Awwww you're gonna have to post pics when you finally get them!!!! I thnk when i'm 18 i'm gonna be one of those people who does it religiously i mean think of the houses the cars and the shoes you could get if you won big

pig

*kiss kiss*
Back to top Go down
KeiKei
Manba
Manba
KeiKei

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 41 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 5:34 am

You don't have to wait till you're 18, it's only 16+ I have played it once.
Back to top Go down
Fozzie
Fozzie

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 41 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 2:32 am

LOL! I would'nt know what Id do if I won such a huge amount!!?? I know I ddefo leave tihs damned country...

but would be so kewl not to have to worry about dough for a while, one can only hope!!!!
Back to top Go down
Lissy Jane
Ganguro
Ganguro
Lissy Jane

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 41 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 9:28 am

Oooooh if it's only 16 i only have half a year more to wait until i can start wasting a quid every week!!!

pig

*kiss kiss*
Back to top Go down
Eri-chi
Kogal
Kogal
Eri-chi

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 41 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 11:47 am

Wasting 4 quid a week if you're really serious about it. hehe
Back to top Go down
Lissy Jane
Ganguro
Ganguro
Lissy Jane

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 41 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 5:54 am

Ha oh dear, as much as i love the idea of winning all that money i somehow don't think my shoe budget will stretch that far!!!

pig

*kiss kiss*
Back to top Go down
Eri-chi
Kogal
Kogal
Eri-chi

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 41 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 5:42 pm

I finally got contact lenses today. They made my eyes a bit sore though. Putting them in took me ages and was more than a little humiliating, and my mum disagrees with my love of circle lenses.
Back to top Go down
Lissy Jane
Ganguro
Ganguro
Lissy Jane

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 41 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 1:22 am

oooooh wow it'll be a bit strange seeing you without glasses, are you going to be wearing them to the next miitsu? And yeah i love circle lenses but sometimes i hear those horror stories of people going blind and stuff so then i can never decide whether to get them or not

pig

*kiss kiss*
Back to top Go down
Eri-chi
Kogal
Kogal
Eri-chi

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 41 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 6:35 am

Took me sooo long to put them in this morning but i did it. All on my own!! I'm so stupidly proud of that. It's dead weird though, being able to see without glasses on. I'll probably wear them next miitsu if I have enough. I have just enough to get me till prom but need to see the opticians for a check up before I'm allowed to buy more.
Back to top Go down
Lissy Jane
Ganguro
Ganguro
Lissy Jane

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 41 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 6:40 am

I don't think i'd mind the whole putting them in if i needed them but isn't it a bit weird taking them out?

pig

*kiss kiss*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 41 Empty

Back to top Go down

The random chat/venting thread
Page 41 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44  Next