Red Neko Gals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Red Neko Gals

A Nago-Cir for Gals in the North of the UK based in Manchester

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The random chat/venting thread

Go down 
+13
Eri-chi
ganguro_roisin
Ruimi
Awa-Chan
Goldenlips
Lissy Jane
LoveYukaPara{dreemey}
Fozzie
vonnichan
Hikitty
Chou-Chou
KeiKei
Kotoko
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 35 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
KeiKei
Manba
Manba
KeiKei

The random chat/venting thread - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 26 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 5:15 pm

Same! They were my personal favourites XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/xxfallenxangelsxx/homepages/keitii.html
Lissy Jane
Ganguro
Ganguro
Lissy Jane

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 26 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 12:39 am

Wow that looked fab the faries were very cool, and yay Chou-Chou is wearing pigs!!!

pig

*kiss kiss*
Back to top Go down
Goldenlips
Onee-Gyaru
Goldenlips

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 26 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 12:54 am

HAHAHA thats friggin awesome, go little sleeping beauty faeries!
Back to top Go down
Lissy Jane
Ganguro
Ganguro
Lissy Jane

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 26 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 6:48 am

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!! NO SCHOOL FOR THREE WEEKS!!!! Okay i feel more calm now, and now i suppose i have to go tidy my room before all my sleepovers toodle pip

pig

*kiss kiss*
Back to top Go down
Chou-Chou
Ganguro
Ganguro
Chou-Chou

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 26 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 3:31 pm

hehe Im wearing pigs pig (^-^) pig
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/second-generation/Homepages/Amatou.html
Chou-Chou
Ganguro
Ganguro
Chou-Chou

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 26 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 3:32 pm

and yes *ufff* thos sexy fairies^^ hehe Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/second-generation/Homepages/Amatou.html
Kotoko
Admin
Admin
Kotoko

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 26 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 3:35 pm

GAHHHHH I COULD KILL THE JOB CENTER RIGHT NOW
Back to top Go down
https://rednekogals.forumotion.co.uk
Lissy Jane
Ganguro
Ganguro
Lissy Jane

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 26 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 1:39 am

Awwwww what's happened???

pig

*kiss kiss*
Back to top Go down
KeiKei
Manba
Manba
KeiKei

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 26 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 5:54 am

What's happened?! Do you need anyone 'taking care of'?
Back to top Go down
Kotoko
Admin
Admin
Kotoko

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 26 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 8:22 am

the bastards suspended my benefit payment but it's fixable. Just reall fucking annoying on top of everything else.
Back to top Go down
KeiKei
Manba
Manba
KeiKei

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 26 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 9:17 am

Well that's shit when you're entitled to it! We'll just have to 'make 'em an offer that they cannot refuse'.
Back to top Go down
Kotoko
Admin
Admin
Kotoko

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 26 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 9:23 am

Hahahah sounds like a plan to me.
Back to top Go down
Goldenlips
Onee-Gyaru
Goldenlips

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 26 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 10:02 am

bwahahahahaHAAHAHAHAHAH evil laugh
Back to top Go down
Lissy Jane
Ganguro
Ganguro
Lissy Jane

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 26 EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 12:55 am

Hey!!!! Okay so i was just on Ricoche and now you can have your website banner rotated in the top bit (the purple sparkly bit) so wondered if anyone wanted to do it???

pig

*kiss kiss*
Back to top Go down
Kotoko
Admin
Admin
Kotoko

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 26 EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 5:17 am

Yeah I saw that. I'm going to look into it
Back to top Go down
KeiKei
Manba
Manba
KeiKei

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 26 EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 5:21 am

That looks cool, I definitely think that it's worth looking in to.
Back to top Go down
Kotoko
Admin
Admin
Kotoko

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 26 EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 5:23 am

Ahh it costs money. I'll have to see about that.
Back to top Go down
KeiKei
Manba
Manba
KeiKei

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 26 EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 5:38 am

Ah fecking money!
Back to top Go down
Kotoko
Admin
Admin
Kotoko

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 26 EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 5:40 am

I'll see if i can afford it the next time i get paid.
Back to top Go down
vonnichan
Kogal
Kogal
vonnichan

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 26 EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 2:16 pm

argh! i hate winter ice+ heels= fail especially when you're in the middle of town walking for a meal and then you almost fall flat on your bum in front of drunk guys.

i also hate winter because most of the clothes i like wearing are made for summer, meaning i'm having to layer and abuse my jeans and coats, but i s'pose i get to wear some of my boots and converse =] end of rantx
Back to top Go down
Goldenlips
Onee-Gyaru
Goldenlips

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 26 EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 8:30 pm

Heels on ice is pretty much my life XD
Back to top Go down
ganguro_roisin
Hime
Hime
ganguro_roisin

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 26 EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 11:40 pm

God i suck so baaad!
im so sorry i didnt post in a while! Its been mad ever since my bday Sad
anyways not much is new with me apart from discovering chobits..im sooo late but im obsessed with it now lol CHIII? content
errr n i put more gems on my phone i get carried away with them n will prob cover the screen one day lol.
im goin 2 a christening 2day so thats y im up at 6.30 watching the hoobs lol.
well i hope ur all ok!! And xited bout xmas!! Wooohooo!
xxxx p.s sorry for vanishing! Lol What a Face
Back to top Go down
http://himekitty.blogspot.com/
Hikitty
Ganguro
Ganguro
Hikitty

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 26 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 2:18 pm

Shockingly, I have actually managed to somehow gain access to the internet over here in France, albeit at £10 a pop. As I write this to you all right now I'm feeling pretty down, but that's only because I've mislaid my foundation somewhere in my room - little brother probably nicked it for some African voodoo ritual - and also because the shower could not get any worse. And I mean really, it couldn't; it's like Hell on Earth in that sodding thing.

As soon as I stepped into it I felt all my aches and pains from the day's hammering of my thighs while I flew across the snow ebb away - I wish the bloody water had done the same, but no. The drain's blocked, and it takes roughly a minute before you're 'enjoying' a bath rather than the shower you'd intended. Due to the fact that if the water got any higher you'd drown, you have to turn off the water and stand there shivering, looking slightly like a drowned rat, until the water drains away. The water doesn't drain away in time for the end of this century, might I just add. So not only does the lack of water make you shiver madly, the fact that the water can't decide whether it wants to be hot or cold when it is actually running is slightly problamatic too. I've never had a quicker shower.

But it wasn't all bad, it really is beautiful here; the snow is superb also. They've had the most snow in twenty years this year and the stuff is piled high, so high that it could quite easily hide my own Mother in its icy clutches - but we wont go into detail about why I thought of that. Of course, with so much snow on footpaths and roads ice is all too common; my darling little brother Harry earned the first fall of the holdiday - both on the slopes and off - by walking too quickly down the road becauase a car was trying to use the same small space to practice handbrake turning. The poor beggar didn't look where he was going and stepped smartly onto a patch of ice. Naturally he crashed to the floor and naturally I didn't laugh, at all, I swear.

This road, by the way, is the road that leads to our chalet. It's in a beautiful location, and the chalet is naturally beautiful, but the road is a tad too long to manage with suitcases. We found that out at 10:00 pm as we trudged up it in total darkness. It's all up hill and it takes about ten minutes to traverse it's snowyness, then you've got to face the chalet stairs. This is too horiffic to tell you about, I'm afraid. On the first night at the chalet we were greeted with a rather odd dish for dinner; I never knew that you could do anything with cauliflowers other than boil them, but apparently they make a good soup too. Good according to my Dad, no one else at the table was too keen on it lol

Anyway, seeing as this is a skiing holiday I really should just get onto the skiing instead of complaining. We started off in the compulsary way i.e. in agony because of ski boots. All of a sudden you realise you hate skiing more than anything else in the world and that it's a complete waste of time. And then the boots stop hurting and you realise that you love being able to go where you want so quickly and easily. The snow is in perfect condition and the weather was sublime. Not too hot and not too cold, also the slopes are practically empty because of problems at Gatwick airport and of course, the credit crunch.

The only bad point about today's skiing (apart from the boots which ruined my entire morning before I had to have them sorted out) was when we decided to brave the glacier. We've been on there before and it's always been in perfect condition, there are some really nice runs and the lifts (excluding the death trap that is the T-Bar) aren't too outdated either. But today it was windy, very very windy. I'd almost reached the crest of the hill after losing momentum and worrying if I wouldn't make it to the top (and subsequently slide back down and have to walk it) when a huge gust of wind blew me back down anyway. By the time I'd cleared the hill and set off again another gust of wind had built up and slammed into my side, forcing meover so much that one of my skii's came off the snow completely and caused me to have a slight panic attack as I rocketed away on one leg. But other than that it was a good first day.

On a final note, today a darling little girl dressed up as, what I presume to be, a fluffy pink blob waddled up to me - because that's the most grace you'll get on skiis on the flat - and asked me politely to do something. I haven't a sodding clue what she asked because she was five years old and French. So I left her alone on the slopes saying 'I'm not your Mama' because that's all she said to me after the first initial sounds. I feel slightly guilty about leaving her there alone. Oh God don't let her be carved up by skiiers, or worse still adopted by snow boarders and raised as one of their own snow scraping, piste hogging horde. Oh dear Lord what have I done?

Anyway, I'm missing all you lot dearly and I'm also missing the television - and all the Christmas day specials, so does anyone want to record that for me? I'll be back on the 27th if the airports get sorted, if they don't then I may be dead because of culture shock and lack of electirical items. That or my hair will have finally suceeded in strangling me; it doesn't react well with altitude and mountain air, we've discovered. I'll keep you updated when I can and I hope you're all enjoying yourselves in the lead up to Christmas. And Keikei and Chouchou, I have permission for the New Years party, it's going ahead my friends! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~xxhikixx
KeiKei
Manba
Manba
KeiKei

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 26 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 4:57 pm

Hikitty wrote:
Shockingly, I have actually managed to somehow gain access to the internet over here in France, albeit at £10 a pop.
All I had to do was go to the pub and keep drinking cider........... not that I minded XD

Hikitty wrote:
little brother probably nicked it for some African voodoo ritual - and also because the shower could not get any worse. And I mean really, it couldn't; it's like Hell on Earth in that sodding thing.
Voodoo.... most likely, you learn strange things at high school scratch

Hikitty wrote:
As soon as I stepped into it I felt all my aches and pains from the day's hammering of my thighs while I flew across the snow ebb away - I wish the bloody water had done the same, but no.
I knew that you were an old woman at heart XD 'Ooo my hips!' My dad says that cold showers are bracing......... I laughed in his face.

Hikitty wrote:
But it wasn't all bad, it really is beautiful here; the snow is superb also. They've had the most snow in twenty years this year and the stuff is piled high, so high that it could quite easily hide my own Mother in its icy clutches
As I have said many a time...... GLOBAL WARMING AIN'T A CRISIS!!!! ahem sorry.

Hikitty wrote:
The poor beggar didn't look where he was going and stepped smartly onto a patch of ice. Naturally he crashed to the floor and naturally I didn't laugh, at all, I swear.

Because you are a kind loving sister and would never, ever do that....... pfft and politicians will stop lying.

Hikitty wrote:
also the slopes are practically empty because of problems at Gatwick airport and of course, the credit crunch.
Ah how I love bad lending, tax rises, environmental taxes, rising fuel costs, the British Transport System and crazy Greenpeace loonies.

Hikitty wrote:
or worse still adopted by snow boarders and raised as one of their own snow scraping, piste hogging horde. Oh dear Lord what have I done?
Gackt is a snowboarder............. I think it's worth getting lost on a mountain if you're adopted by him!

Hikitty wrote:
Anyway, I'm missing all you lot dearly

aka 'I am missing my chips and cola T_T'

Hikitty wrote:
That or my hair will have finally succeeded in strangling me; it doesn't react well with altitude and mountain air, we've discovered. I'll keep you updated when I can and I hope you're all enjoying yourselves in the lead up to Christmas. And Keikei and Chouchou, I have permission for the New Years party, it's going ahead my friends! Very Happy
Your hair attacks me every English lesson. I told Bobbie that seeing as you're away to fill the void I fill it with alcohol, alcohol, alcohol, alcohol....... alcohol dancing and reading FlamesRising's forum....... oh how I love it! Twisted Evil I am excited about this New Year's party!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Kotoko
Admin
Admin
Kotoko

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 26 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 6:30 am

Hahahahah it sounds like you're having a great time despite your brother trying to perform voodoo rituals using your foundation lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

The random chat/venting thread
Page 26 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 35 ... 44  Next