Red Neko Gals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Red Neko Gals

A Nago-Cir for Gals in the North of the UK based in Manchester

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The random chat/venting thread

Go down 
+13
Eri-chi
ganguro_roisin
Ruimi
Awa-Chan
Goldenlips
Lissy Jane
LoveYukaPara{dreemey}
Fozzie
vonnichan
Hikitty
Chou-Chou
KeiKei
Kotoko
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 39 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Hikitty
Ganguro
Ganguro
Hikitty

The random chat/venting thread - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 34 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 11:09 am

I've been ill.....and lazy too, I suppose. It sucks being ill, but the day off school makes up for it Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~xxhikixx
KeiKei
Manba
Manba
KeiKei

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 34 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 11:46 am

The thing I want to know is if you're coming back tomorrow! You've no idea how bored I have been and joy of joys Oliver was back in school today! Michael is Bob's prom date if you haven't heard Twisted Evil Oh by the way Dr Liddle won't be coming back Sad the year 10s have driven him out which the English set that has him and my Drama class are all on the warpath. My dad stuck a huge red nose to the front of my mum's car (http://shop.rednoseday.com/Category.aspx?CategoryId=75) she didn't realise until I told her tonight because she had refused to put it on her car so my dad stuck it on without her knowing lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/xxfallenxangelsxx/homepages/keitii.html
Lissy Jane
Ganguro
Ganguro
Lissy Jane

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 34 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 1:23 am

Ha oh dear, i love red nose day but the stuff our school usually organises for it is die-er!!! Oh and i'm afraid i'm going to have to try and press gang you all into buying tickets for my school dance show grrrr, they're making us all sell 10 tickets gah Mrs Brabins is one scary lady, god i tell you if she ran the choir we'd have more than 7 people in it

pig

*kiss kiss*
Back to top Go down
KeiKei
Manba
Manba
KeiKei

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 34 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 3:40 pm

I am starting to suspect that my parents know something >_> My dad had to send an email to the head of my drama school because he didn't want me having to be taken out of school for festivals because this is my final GCSE year. He showed me the emails and something stood out at me like a pig wearing high-heels, a boob-tube whilst strolling in to Harrods claiming to be Victoria Beckham.

Email from dad wrote:
I do know that Katie is keen not to let her group down - and she really enjoys her work with Ben so this will please her.

Yeah...................... currently things aren't going to plan in my life fate seems to be out to get me again but I will never admit my love for Ben to my parents! >_< .................. I mean it's just wrong o.O
Back to top Go down
Lissy Jane
Ganguro
Ganguro
Lissy Jane

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 34 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 12:03 am

Oh dear! do you see this guy outta stage school?

pig

*kiss kiss*
Back to top Go down
KeiKei
Manba
Manba
KeiKei

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 34 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 12:42 am

No I am not even going to risk it! My parents and several of my friends would kill me, you'd think he was a mass murderer or something lol!
Back to top Go down
Fozzie
Fozzie

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 34 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 7:16 am

KeiKei wrote:
something stood out at me like a pig wearing high-heels, a boob-tube whilst strolling in to Harrods claiming to be Victoria Beckham.

Okies... that image is Effin hilarious!!!! I feel they may be the same thing Laughing
Back to top Go down
KeiKei
Manba
Manba
KeiKei

PostSubject: What makes life interesting is when 11 year old druggies throw eggs at you then run after the Brikby Crew!   The random chat/venting thread - Page 34 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 10:33 am

want a good and very true story that's just happened?

Of course you do!

Okay Andy, Ali, Affan and myself got off the bus, Affan went ahead as usual so we lagged behind and a guy threw an egg at us from the flats opposite and it his my leg so Andy stuck his fingers up at this guy in the flats opposite who'd thrown it as you do. So then we walked for a bit and Andy looked over his shoulder and went "That guy is coming after us!" so Ali said that he wasn't then I looked and he was! He had a rough look about him so I told Andy to run and Andy pelted down the road and I ran to my dad's car (Ali just went home) then I opened my car door to block the path of this kid that were running after Andy cos the guy looked rough. I thought he'd stop but he ran out in front of a BMW then me and my dad followed him whilst we shouted abuse out the window and he ran in front of our car. Then I was scared that this kid would do something to Andy so we pulled up beside Andy who'd found Affan. Affan threw his bag down and walked with my dad up to this kid. Affan, my dad and this kid were in the middle of the road and I was yelling well actually I was almost crying I was so scared that 1) they'd get hit and 2) that he'd hurt my dad or my dad would hurt him so I yelled at them to get on the pavement they did after a while, so then the kid started f-ing and blinding and pretended to ring his dad, so my dad went "I bet you haven't even got a dad just fuck off back home you little bugger" apparently he was shocked and my dad went "I bet that hurt" so it looked like he didn't lol! So then he tried to be all hard so I yelled "I hope you fucking die of lung cancer from that fucking awful fag in your hand" except I said it in a weird chav-like way that I used to speak like, and then we made sure he went and left Andy alone.

Yeah as the title of my post says 'What makes life interesting is when 11 year old druggies throw eggs at you then run after the Brikby Crew!' Fucking git if I ever see him again I'll batter his skull in with my heels.
Back to top Go down
Lissy Jane
Ganguro
Ganguro
Lissy Jane

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 34 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 10:51 am

Ha these chav boys can be so amusing yet violent, when i went shopping with a friend we were on an esculator going down and they were on one going up and they met in the middle and these 3 13 year olds went "Fuckin hell look how old does she fucking look" (i was wearing my usual pigtails with clothes that about a 9 year old would wear as is my cutsom) and so i just said mimicking there chavvy accent "Fuckin hell look at them chavs they avn't got 2 brain cells to rub together" they all like took two steps back and were like did she say something back to us, twas quite amusing seeing there (even more) stupified faces!

pig

*kiss kiss*
Back to top Go down
Hikitty
Ganguro
Ganguro
Hikitty

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 34 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 1:05 pm

KeiKei wrote:
Affan threw his bag down and walked with my dad up to this kid.
Omg! Go Affan! I'm actually amazed and totally impressed with him for once in my life XD lol

And Lissy, of course the chavs were shocked! You managed to use the word 'fucking' in an intelligent and witty response. It's completely beyond them! Ha ha I love them Razz
Back to top Go down
Lissy Jane
Ganguro
Ganguro
Lissy Jane

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 34 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 3:11 pm

Ha lucky you have some guys mates that are brave my friends were in a park and almost got totally attacked, where were the guys you may ask??? Hiding in a nearby bush! Ha the words witty and intelligent are even beyond them i think fucking's the only polysyllabic word they can use and that's pushing it at only two!

pig

*kiss kiss*
Back to top Go down
Hikitty
Ganguro
Ganguro
Hikitty

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 34 EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 10:41 am

I like your reasoning with that one. It's probably very true. Actually, now I think on it, they do use mostly one or two syllabic words don't they? Hmmm, I think we've stumbled onto something here..... And how dare those guys hide in a nearby bush! Grrr they should be out there fighting! lol
Back to top Go down
Chou-Chou
Ganguro
Ganguro
Chou-Chou

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 34 EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 3:52 pm

I'm so amazed with Affan ^-^ I might even consider giving him respect Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/second-generation/Homepages/Amatou.html
Chou-Chou
Ganguro
Ganguro
Chou-Chou

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 34 EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 3:55 pm

oh I say twilight with Leam today ^-^ was ace! and he gave me my valentines day gift early tis soo pwetty ^-^
Back to top Go down
Lissy Jane
Ganguro
Ganguro
Lissy Jane

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 34 EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 1:00 am

Ha the chav theorem: they cannot use more than one or two syllabled words
Ooooooh Chou Chou what did he get you??? Tell Tell Tell!

pig

*kiss kiss*
Back to top Go down
Chou-Chou
Ganguro
Ganguro
Chou-Chou

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 34 EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 2:03 pm

it was a gorgeous silver necklace with the kanji for love on it ^^
Back to top Go down
ganguro_roisin
Hime
Hime
ganguro_roisin

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 34 EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 2:09 pm

oooh that sounds gorge!!! i think i want one! lol
me n my b/f decided were 2 busy 2 get each other anything..hence my being away for long periods of time...im starting my own business so i will be popping in and out and trying to make as many contributions 2 the forum as possible Smile
oh yea and i went shopping totally hime'ed up the other day...the dress wasnt quite as princessy as full on himes so i didnt get 2 many odd looks lol, my hair is growing bigger and bigger with every day!
well im glad 2 see everyone in here is ok Very Happy
long live gal fashionnnnn!!! booyakahsha!
flowers
Back to top Go down
http://himekitty.blogspot.com/
Chou-Chou
Ganguro
Ganguro
Chou-Chou

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 34 EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 2:15 pm

lol on of my mates found out that *booyakasha* (sp?) measns death to all white people lol!
Back to top Go down
Lissy Jane
Ganguro
Ganguro
Lissy Jane

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 34 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 5:56 am

Wow purty necklace, and what business are you starting up roison?

pig

*kiss kiss*
Back to top Go down
Hikitty
Ganguro
Ganguro
Hikitty

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 34 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 7:37 am

What's up with all this snow today?! There's an absolute tonne of it! I assume evryone else has gotten a good helping of it?
Back to top Go down
Chou-Chou
Ganguro
Ganguro
Chou-Chou

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 34 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 8:01 am

a healthy 8 inches, which is very rare here ^-^
Back to top Go down
Lissy Jane
Ganguro
Ganguro
Lissy Jane

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 34 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 9:02 am

I know and school is closed again and tomorrow aswell bloody marvellous stuff snow is!!! Me thinks me might go igloo building tomorrow

pig

*kiss kiss*
Back to top Go down
KeiKei
Manba
Manba
KeiKei

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 34 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 9:09 am

We have 5-10 inches here and it's growing by the minute! Had to take my little brother and sister to school today and we had to walk and I have been out all this afternoon with my mate. We've sworn that if it gets worse tomorrow we'll go sledging.
Back to top Go down
Ruimi
Kogal
Kogal
Ruimi

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 34 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 5:58 pm

hahah we had snow too content after me winging and moaning
i built a mini snow man Razz
Back to top Go down
Lissy Jane
Ganguro
Ganguro
Lissy Jane

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 34 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 11:59 pm

Ha yeah i didn't go out in the snow at all yesterday i just stayed nice and cosy in front of the fire

pig

*kiss kiss*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 34 Empty

Back to top Go down

The random chat/venting thread
Page 34 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 39 ... 44  Next