Red Neko Gals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Red Neko Gals

A Nago-Cir for Gals in the North of the UK based in Manchester

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The random chat/venting thread

Go down 
+13
Eri-chi
ganguro_roisin
Ruimi
Awa-Chan
Goldenlips
Lissy Jane
LoveYukaPara{dreemey}
Fozzie
vonnichan
Hikitty
Chou-Chou
KeiKei
Kotoko
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 40 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
KeiKei
Manba
Manba
KeiKei

The random chat/venting thread - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 36 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 1:37 pm

Currently they're targetting 11-14 year olds and 17-18 year olds. My mum works in a doctors surgery and gets this information so it looks like I'll be getting mine in college.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/xxfallenxangelsxx/homepages/keitii.html
Hikitty
Ganguro
Ganguro
Hikitty

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 36 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 1:44 pm

Oh? I thought this vaccination only worked if you were a virgin, what's the good in giving it to 17-18 year olds who have been legal awhile? I know not everyone will have lost their virginity by that point but a good chunk will have. But then again I suppose that's why they're targetting the 11-14 year olds.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~xxhikixx
Eri-chi
Kogal
Kogal
Eri-chi

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 36 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 1:56 pm

Apparently it still works but it's better if you're a virgin since cervical cancer is related to sexual activity. I don't know. She didn't even ask me, she just mentioned it in passing. She told me not to get pregnant though. I had to go to the doctors to get it done though, it's good you're getting it in school.
Back to top Go down
KeiKei
Manba
Manba
KeiKei

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 36 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 2:04 pm

It still works if you're not a virgin otherwise why would they bother vaccinating over 16s? I don't see what loosing your virginity would do to the vaccine. I don't get why they're targetting younger people than us and not our age group aka 15-16 year olds!
Back to top Go down
Eri-chi
Kogal
Kogal
Eri-chi

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 36 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 2:10 pm

Probably just numbers.
Back to top Go down
Chou-Chou
Ganguro
Ganguro
Chou-Chou

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 36 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 2:57 pm

does our school do thm? they better do -_- I don't wanna get cancer in later life, if I do, Ill sew the school cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/second-generation/Homepages/Amatou.html
Hikitty
Ganguro
Ganguro
Hikitty

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 36 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 3:02 pm

I'd love to see you 'sew' the school lol I think you meant 'sue', that's the lawsuit right? (If I'm wrong now I'll be so embarrassed XD)
Back to top Go down
Chou-Chou
Ganguro
Ganguro
Chou-Chou

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 36 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 3:06 pm

Hikitty wrote:
I'd love to see you 'sew' the school lol I think you meant 'sue', that's the lawsuit right? (If I'm wrong now I'll be so embarrassed XD)
I'm tired, I've been partying with a gay guy named Atilla, give me a break
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/second-generation/Homepages/Amatou.html
KeiKei
Manba
Manba
KeiKei

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 36 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 3:14 pm

Hikitty is right and Chou is wrong because hopefully seeing as I know quite a bit about the law and how the legal system works I know that it is sue and not 'sew' although stitching up the school may be a good idea.
Back to top Go down
KeiKei
Manba
Manba
KeiKei

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 36 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 2:37 pm

It's almost been a week since one of our guinea pigs bit me on the finger (I stopped them tearing each othr apart) believe it or not guinea pigs have sizable teeth and can bite HARD. I should've gone for stitches really but I hate the thought of even having them and also I hate hospitals and doctors so it wasn't likely. My dad luckily bandaged it up really well and this is the result almost a week later:
The random chat/venting thread - Page 36 Image344
The random chat/venting thread - Page 36 Image345
Back to top Go down
Hikitty
Ganguro
Ganguro
Hikitty

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 36 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 2:40 pm

I wish you'd given us a warning! lol God, that's disgusting. Tonka should be ashamed of himself for doing that to you!
Back to top Go down
-L o t t i e-
Kogal
Kogal

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 36 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 2:47 pm

ouchies that looks so sore!!
Back to top Go down
KeiKei
Manba
Manba
KeiKei

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 36 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 2:50 pm

You bet! I have been barely able to write and eating I look like a complete knob! Also trying to dress myself, have a shower! All a nightmare! I have to cover my hand in a plstic bag because it is usually bandaged up (I'm letting it breathe tonight) because I can't let it get wet, or knocked or strained lest it should open.
Back to top Go down
-L o t t i e-
Kogal
Kogal

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 36 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 2:56 pm

eep!
the worse that a guinea pig has done to me is peed on me, i was not impressed!!
my friend had like 10 of them but they've all died now :C

x
Back to top Go down
KeiKei
Manba
Manba
KeiKei

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 36 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 2:59 pm

Yeah they piss everywhere when you first get them or when you have guests round, usually becaue they're scared but, yeah I've had a guinea pig pee on me which I swear is karma's way of saying tha I shouldn't have laughed at Hikitty when her's did it to her.
Back to top Go down
Hikitty
Ganguro
Ganguro
Hikitty

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 36 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 3:00 pm

I had two gorgeous boys that were murdered by the vet Sad
Back to top Go down
-L o t t i e-
Kogal
Kogal

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 36 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 3:08 pm

aww :C
i had to have my rabbit put down it was awful he was really old think he was 13 yrs.

i love the little squeal noises guinea pigs make it so cute >w<
Back to top Go down
KeiKei
Manba
Manba
KeiKei

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 36 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 3:10 pm

Yeah they make me laugh my guinea pis because whe they hear my mum's car pull up they squeak like mad because she's 'Head Guinea Pig' and Tonka's ears flap when he squeaks XD Tey all have such funny personalities!
Back to top Go down
Lissy Jane
Ganguro
Ganguro
Lissy Jane

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 36 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 11:28 pm

Awww i had to one of my rats (don't all shriek and run for cover they're cute!) put down cause she got cancer. Awww i'm sorry about your hand kei kei it reminds me of a time my rats were in their cage and we had a friends dog round our house and the dog kept jumping at the cage and sticking his face in you could tell my rats weren't amused they were glaring signals of "if you come anywhere near me again you mutt i will have you" but the dog didn't get the message and jumped up one more time, so my rat bit it hard on the nose looked a bit like your finger, though that's the only time my rat bit anyone

pig

*kiss kiss*
Back to top Go down
-L o t t i e-
Kogal
Kogal

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 36 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 3:13 am

aww i love rats they are so cute X3
cept the undomesticated ones they be scary Shocked
Back to top Go down
Lissy Jane
Ganguro
Ganguro
Lissy Jane

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 36 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 5:01 am

Ha and they carry yukky diseases i had a champagne and a badger rat

pig

*kiss kiss*
Back to top Go down
KeiKei
Manba
Manba
KeiKei

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 36 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 6:16 am

Their faces are cute but I hate their tales. There's a cat that likes to shit in our garden (we have a BB gun at the ready) and the guinea pigs always watch it when it comes close to the window and I personally would pitch my guinea pigs against that cat! (Their teeth are like 2 inches!)
Back to top Go down
-L o t t i e-
Kogal
Kogal

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 36 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 6:39 am

cats can be right little buggers lol
i have two cats and love them to bits but there are other cats in the area that i live that are so annoying and quite viscious. As we have the only front garden on the road they all come to poo there >:C.

Theres a load of them on the backing they all congregate where garages used to be haha. About 3 of them are extremely massive they are like mutants and they are horrid they always beat up my cats :/ well cept one which is so cute and stupid lol
Back to top Go down
Lissy Jane
Ganguro
Ganguro
Lissy Jane

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 36 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 11:34 pm

Awww your poor kitties getting beaten up, my one cat bless her should not be called Asia at all we think she should be called Onion she's stupid, doesn't go outside cause she's scared, she's gone death, she's a bit short sighted, and she's lost one of her teeth bless her, i can't see her surviving out in the wild or even out on a street for one night

pig

*kiss kiss*
Back to top Go down
-L o t t i e-
Kogal
Kogal

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 36 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 5:46 am

aww bless her!
haha what is it with cats and loosing teeth! my cat molly has lost half of her front fang lol
both of them have also developed the habit of occasionally shaking their hads for no reason :/
cats are really bizarre things lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 36 Empty

Back to top Go down

The random chat/venting thread
Page 36 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 40 ... 44  Next