Red Neko Gals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Red Neko Gals

A Nago-Cir for Gals in the North of the UK based in Manchester

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The random chat/venting thread

Go down 
+13
Eri-chi
ganguro_roisin
Ruimi
Awa-Chan
Goldenlips
Lissy Jane
LoveYukaPara{dreemey}
Fozzie
vonnichan
Hikitty
Chou-Chou
KeiKei
Kotoko
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Lissy Jane
Ganguro
Ganguro
Lissy Jane

The random chat/venting thread - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 38 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 12:23 pm

Ha yeah meals always work perfectly in Home Ec but whenever i'm home alone at the weekend everythhing always seems to burn, not rise or just spontaneasly combust

pig

*kiss kiss*
Back to top Go down
KeiKei
Manba
Manba
KeiKei

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 38 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 1:12 pm

I can cook but am not in to making desserts. Oh by the way just been for my college interview, I saw Awa-chan there! I got offered a place within two minutes, the guy was slightly creepy and dishevelled but we got talking about the Asian music industry.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/xxfallenxangelsxx/homepages/keitii.html
Lissy Jane
Ganguro
Ganguro
Lissy Jane

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 38 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 1:25 pm

Oooooooh wow well done that's really good!!! Ha how was he creepy like?

pig

*kiss kiss*
Back to top Go down
KeiKei
Manba
Manba
KeiKei

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 38 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 1:28 pm

He just had a look abput him that screamed 'PSYCHOPATH!' he had narrow eyes, greasy hair. I know that you can't tell who is a psychopath but he just looked really like you'd expect one to look. But I got offered a place within the space of 2 minutes so I am satisfied.
Back to top Go down
Fozzie
Fozzie

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 38 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 6:01 am

LOL! Creepy/psycho's are always fun! Go against your instincts... pirat

Cooking comes with practise girlies! I can kick out any number of asian meals as Iv grown up eating/cooking the stuff! But you should of seen my first roast dinner... I never felt so confused! But over time, Iv learnt quite a bit (esp as I have a thoroughly vegetarian boyF)

although this week i seem to have lived on peanut butter & jelly sarnies and pancakes, LOL!

Also WOOHOO to the current issues of Egg n Ranzuki turning up, not that the parcel had been at on the doorstep all day Cool
Back to top Go down
Lissy Jane
Ganguro
Ganguro
Lissy Jane

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 38 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 1:07 pm

Ha don't remind me of the time my mom tried to teach me to cook a roast dinner - as you can guess it didn't go too well. And living on pancakes doesn't seem so bad at all just the weekend after when you step on the scales and realise you're a stone heavier, i just wish someone would teach me how to cook i'll have to go on one of these fancy little courses

pig

*kiss kiss*
Back to top Go down
Fozzie
Fozzie

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 38 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 4:13 am

LOL!

I know... when food goes wrong, it goes hurrendously wrong! Laughing
But, this week I feel a little thinner... maybe pancakes and PBJ sarnies are a good thing (I know, I know, vegetables are a must!)

Just feeling a little sad today girlies Crying or Very sad
Today is my dad's Birthiversary (Bday & day he passed away...) so not feeling 100% and trying to be optomistic
Back to top Go down
KeiKei
Manba
Manba
KeiKei

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 38 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 10:12 am

I'm sorry to hear that Momma Fozzie, well just have a slouchy day and have as many calorific things as you need, you deserve it
Back to top Go down
ganguro_roisin
Hime
Hime
ganguro_roisin

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 38 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 1:07 pm

sowwy foz Sad
i just eat fatty things b'cuz im a big fatty...LOL
Back to top Go down
http://himekitty.blogspot.com/
Fozzie
Fozzie

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 38 EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 2:38 am

It twas 5yrs ago, but Im still not over it...

and there's nothing more in life than enjoying fatty foods Cool
mmm, I'm thinking Burger King 3pepper double angus burger, with large fries & Fanta, and a side of onion rings

LOL! if they served that in the morning, id be there in a heart beat!
Back to top Go down
Hikitty
Ganguro
Ganguro
Hikitty

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 38 EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 9:03 am

Aw, I'm so sorry for you Fozzie Sad But fatty foods does help doesn't it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~xxhikixx
Lissy Jane
Ganguro
Ganguro
Lissy Jane

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 38 EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 10:09 am

Awwwww make sure you get 7 hugs today, is clinically proven that people who get 7 hugs a day are happier, and god do i love burger those little chicken balls are D-lish, oooh and i tried your make up tutorial thingy and got loads of compliments on my make i might have to steal your style

pig

*kiss kiss*
Back to top Go down
ganguro_roisin
Hime
Hime
ganguro_roisin

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 38 EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 11:58 am

congrats on the shmexual make up lissy :p

burrrgerrrr kiinnggggggg...
i often wonder y im so flabby....
but my previous comment makes it blatantly obvious LOL
i shall embrace my flab...
you never know ..if i carry on how i have been i cud make a career on youtube..all u have 2 do is be fat and shake ur azz around a bit lol
now..wheres my mc'flurry??
LOL
Back to top Go down
Lissy Jane
Ganguro
Ganguro
Lissy Jane

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 38 EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 12:55 pm

thanks i'm gonna have to get a decent cam and get some pics some time.ha i love burger king but mcdonalds i don't trust em at all, all those horror stories just got a bit too icky, newspaper chicken nuggets, feather mcflurries, and the time a mouse was found in a burger ha i'm never eating there again, but burger king is very yummy

pig

*kiss kiss*
Back to top Go down
Chou-Chou
Ganguro
Ganguro
Chou-Chou

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 38 EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 2:44 pm

Lissy Jane wrote:
[color=red]Awwwww make sure you get 7 hugs today, is clinically proven that people who get 7 hugs a day are happier, and god do i love burger those little chicken balls are D-lish, oooh and i tried your make up tutorial thingy and got loads of compliments on my make i might have to steal your style

That would xplain alot, i gt hugged about 20 times minimum on mondays and fridays, and Im usually VERY cheery...i think the love hearts help too lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/second-generation/Homepages/Amatou.html
Lissy Jane
Ganguro
Ganguro
Lissy Jane

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 38 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 12:56 pm

Ha deffo the more hugs and luuuurv the happier peppier and usually hyper-er!!!!!!

pig

*kiss kiss*
Back to top Go down
Chou-Chou
Ganguro
Ganguro
Chou-Chou

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 38 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 3:16 pm

yup content oh and mum once fund a mouse on a pot noodle when I was 1 :S
Back to top Go down
Lissy Jane
Ganguro
Ganguro
Lissy Jane

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 38 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 2:05 am

Omg ewwwww and i love potnoodles god think what else could be in them?!?!?! But i still kinda think they're really tastey so i'll still have to eat em

pig

*kiss kiss*
Back to top Go down
Chou-Chou
Ganguro
Ganguro
Chou-Chou

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 38 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 3:25 pm

me too ^-^ mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Back to top Go down
Fozzie
Fozzie

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 38 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 4:59 am

Lissy Jane wrote:
Awwwww make sure you get 7 hugs today, is clinically proven that people who get 7 hugs a day are happier, and god do i love burger those little chicken balls are D-lish, oooh and i tried your make up tutorial thingy and got loads of compliments on my make i might have to steal your style

pig

*kiss kiss*

Awww thanks girlies!!! You lot are soo lush! I love you

I'm glad to hear you did a fab job on the make! LOL! If you saw what I wear half of the time, you'd defo be questioning my true style, LOL!

But I fulfilled my BK hunger pangs on Sunday >>>Yeah, that's right BK for Sunday dinner!<<<
But i had a smoked bacon & cheddar sheese angus burger, chips, onion rings, chilli chees bites! geek

Also last night went to a thai/oriental restaurant with a loada ppl from work... yep, never ate so much in my life! (I lie, Im sure the staff at Nandos would beg to differ!) although suffering the consequences of a bottle of rose, i don't drink often enuff atm... bleh!
Back to top Go down
ganguro_roisin
Hime
Hime
ganguro_roisin

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 38 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 7:20 am

i think i may drown in my own dribble after reading that....wow...lol Laughing
Back to top Go down
Eri-chi
Kogal
Kogal
Eri-chi

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 38 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 9:27 am

Finally home after my day of slavery in the name of red nose day. Our school auctions off the sixth formers to the lower years for the day. My god was it boring. AND they drew on my face and made a mess of my hair. It was still kinda fun though, I'm glad I did it.
Back to top Go down
Kotoko
Admin
Admin
Kotoko

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 38 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 4:37 pm

I'm not dead. Just very unwell at the moment.
Back to top Go down
https://rednekogals.forumotion.co.uk
KeiKei
Manba
Manba
KeiKei

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 38 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 4:46 pm

Aww what's wrong leader? Hope you get better soon (I am missing our surprise butt sex!)
Back to top Go down
Kotoko
Admin
Admin
Kotoko

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 38 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 4:50 pm

Hahah kei kei.

I had a breakdown 3 weeks ago and have been trying to get back on my feet but it's not going so well. I would like for you to take over the leadership until further notice. I don't want my brokenness to bring down the Cir
Back to top Go down
https://rednekogals.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

The random chat/venting thread
Page 38 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 44  Next