Red Neko Gals

A Nago-Cir for Gals in the North of the UK based in Manchester

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

My cunning plan .... what do you think??..

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: My cunning plan .... what do you think??..   Sun May 24, 2009 2:17 pm

Well, I want to get the Gyaru style noticed in the UK, and I am thinking of ways for that to happen (If you have any ideas, post them)

Anyway, here is what I've got so far......

We meet up about once a month (Or once a week, whatever you guys think) in an open, outdoor space in Huddersfield, and we practice Para Para. Then we can write to the newspapers and advertise 'Free outdoor Para Para lessons' - to be taught by KeiKei/Hikitty (We can decide who later) Then hopefully people will turn up=]=] It could be the new dance craze hahahaha=]=]

I think that if Para Para gets noticed then so will the Gyaru style..

What d'yall think??
Back to top Go down
Hikitty
Ganguro
Ganguro

PostSubject: Re: My cunning plan .... what do you think??..   Sun May 24, 2009 2:33 pm

Once a week is a bit much for me I think but I'd still do twice a month; once for a miitsu, once for this. Although, I just think it fair to say that I am severely uncoordinated and I'm the one that probably needs teaching haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/~xxhikixx

PostSubject: Re: My cunning plan .... what do you think??..   Sun May 24, 2009 2:35 pm

Hahahahha the KeiKei it is ha

I dunno who is good at Para Para yet though, so I was guessing=]=]
Back to top Go down
Hikitty
Ganguro
Ganguro

PostSubject: Re: My cunning plan .... what do you think??..   Sun May 24, 2009 2:44 pm

It's not me, that's for certain. I'm more ... ... academic, you could say - always have been. Not that I'm not willing to make the effort and learn, it's just I have the natural grace of a footstool, so could be difficult.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/~xxhikixx
KeiKei
Manba
Manba

PostSubject: Re: My cunning plan .... what do you think??..   Sun May 24, 2009 2:50 pm

Luckily I'm brilliant at everything Razz I've done so many different types of dances I find anything easy to learn. I will be glad to teach anyone, LadyLi you're coming up with some awesome ideas recently.

Ti amo con tutto il cuore . Baci il mio asino. Ti amo, amore mio. Sei tutta la mia vita
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/xxfallenxangelsxx/homepages/keitii.html
Chou-Chou
Ganguro
Ganguro

PostSubject: Re: My cunning plan .... what do you think??..   Sun May 24, 2009 4:23 pm

and I'll sit by a tree holding a sign saying 'Para Para lessons here' and add my little bit to th back 'except you -_- ' ...actually ill just stick with the front part, and try to leave the house wearing normal clothes, not my pj's
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/second-generation/Homepages/Amatou.html
Lissy Jane
Ganguro
Ganguro

PostSubject: Re: My cunning plan .... what do you think??..   Mon May 25, 2009 1:47 am

Oooooh Lady Li i thinks that's an excellent idea!!! I think if we met twice a month would be good ha i'd love to come allthough i'd have to be one of learners seeing as i don't know many routines. And maybe we could do special meets for peoples birthday aswell

pig

*kiss kiss*
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: My cunning plan .... what do you think??..   Mon May 25, 2009 4:39 am

So it's a plan......... but whether it works or not is an entirly different thing!! Hahahahaha but it's worth a try!!

So, KeiKei, are you going to be the teacher??=]=]

I guess we can figure our where and whatnot at our next mitsu..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My cunning plan .... what do you think??..   

Back to top Go down

My cunning plan .... what do you think??..
Page 1 of 1