Red Neko Gals

A Nago-Cir for Gals in the North of the UK based in Manchester

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Leaving for now.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
z3r0

PostSubject: Leaving for now.   Sun May 31, 2009 5:31 pm

I don't want to get involved in net drama, and I don't know any of you personally enough to stick up for people involved or have any say in the matter.
I will be watching the forums still, but I won't be posting again until the issue is resolved between LadyLi and Hibiscgyaru.
I don't feel comfortable in a cir with a leader who is at war with another cir.
This was going to be a nice, relaxed group of people that I was looking forward to meeting, but for now, maybe I should keep out.
I hope to come back when everything is resolved, sorry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KeiKei
Manba
Manba

PostSubject: Re: Leaving for now.   Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:10 am

Everything was all going so well until this all happened, as the other leader I am waiting for LadyLi to contact me because right now I don't know where the heck she is. I am keeping out of all of it now that it's kicked off again and I advise the rest of you do the same.

Ti amo con tutto il cuore . Baci il mio asino. Ti amo, amore mio. Sei tutta la mia vita
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/xxfallenxangelsxx/homepages/keitii.html
Goldenlips
Onee-Gyaru

PostSubject: Re: Leaving for now.   Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:18 am

Good Luck gals, as a former member of both cirs I'm disappointed, especially as direct threats/attacks have been made at myself as well as other members of hib.

Is a shame to say good bye under such circumstances.

GL back on the scene
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KeiKei
Manba
Manba

PostSubject: Re: Leaving for now.   Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:00 am

You've no idea how furious I am at the people involved, I am considering drastic options because of this.

Ti amo con tutto il cuore . Baci il mio asino. Ti amo, amore mio. Sei tutta la mia vita
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/xxfallenxangelsxx/homepages/keitii.html
Hikitty
Ganguro
Ganguro

PostSubject: Re: Leaving for now.   Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:11 am

I'll be staying off this forum until this all blows over; it's become incredibly ridiculous and I am humiliated to belong to one of the cir's that are fighting. I would have been happy to stay if it had stopped sooner, but now it has gotten stupid and I don't want to hang about and be a part of it anymore. So, goodbye for now, hopefully I can keep in touch with some of you I know from meetings outside the cir, but for now, it's definitely goodbye.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/~xxhikixx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leaving for now.   

Back to top Go down

Leaving for now.
Page 1 of 1