Red Neko Gals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Red Neko Gals

A Nago-Cir for Gals in the North of the UK based in Manchester

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Roppongi Street. Thr UK's only Para Para night

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kotoko
Admin
Admin
Kotoko

Roppongi Street. Thr UK's only Para Para night Empty
PostSubject: Roppongi Street. Thr UK's only Para Para night   Roppongi Street. Thr UK's only Para Para night EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 10:14 am

Ok Gals, for more infon on the Roppongi Street para para night go here - Roppongi Stret

Join the forum Here for all your UK para news and events.
Back to top Go down
https://rednekogals.forumotion.co.uk
Koneko
Koneko

PostSubject: Re: Roppongi Street. Thr UK's only Para Para night   Roppongi Street. Thr UK's only Para Para night EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 4:12 am

Hey girls!

Roppongi Street the 3rd is back in March 2009! Here is the info that Max is currently plastering around the internet:

Taking place on March 7th, in our brand new venue, the fantastic Slug and Lettuce, Soho. Located in the very heart of Soho, on Wardour Street, just a few minutes walk from Piccadilly Circus. Following on from a hugely successful first two nights last year, the March Roppongi Street promises to be bigger and better than ever!! Featuring all the classic and latest eurobeat songs, as well as J-pop and J-rock this promises to be a night not to be missed!!

We'd also like to welcome our special guest, DJ MK from Holland who will be breaking out the eurobeat all night long.

So what can you expect there?

* Eurobeat para dancing
* Techno para dancing
* J-pop and J-rock
* Roppongi Street Vol 02 DVD release
* Lessons of some the latest routines from Japan
* Team exhibitions
* Great food and drink
* A cracking good time

The important details:

Roppongi Street, Saturday March 7th, London, Soho
4:30pm - 11:00pm
Entrance - £2 before 6pm, £5 after, free entry for all foreign para lovers

For an accurate of the venue go to:

www.slugandlettuce.co.uk/soho/

So if you are into parapara, would like to learn, love to shake it to a bit of Ayumi, or just want to have a fantastic night out, Roppongi Street is the place to be!

If you require any information at all please e-mail us at:

roppongistreet@club-fever.co.uk

Yes we go to Roppongi Street!

==PLEASE NOTE THE CHANGE OF VENUE AND START TIME==

So if anyone is in London around this time, let me know! We can meet! and it would be great to see some of y'all at RStreet!
Back to top Go down
http://hibiscgaru.19.forumer.com
Lissy Jane
Ganguro
Ganguro
Lissy Jane

PostSubject: Re: Roppongi Street. Thr UK's only Para Para night   Roppongi Street. Thr UK's only Para Para night EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 1:26 am

Awwww i've always wanted to go to these but somehow i think my mother might have a few objections about her 15 year old daughter going down to London with other girls my mom's never seen before hmmm maybe when i'm 16 i'll try and go

pig

*kiss kiss*
Back to top Go down
KeiKei
Manba
Manba
KeiKei

PostSubject: Re: Roppongi Street. Thr UK's only Para Para night   Roppongi Street. Thr UK's only Para Para night EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 3:51 am

I highly doubt that the younger ones aka Lissy Jane, myself, Hikitty, Awa and certainly Chou will be able to make it. We have no jobs and due to the current economic crisis our parents don't have much money either. It's a shame I would love to go.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/xxfallenxangelsxx/homepages/keitii.html
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roppongi Street. Thr UK's only Para Para night   Roppongi Street. Thr UK's only Para Para night Empty

Back to top Go down

Roppongi Street. Thr UK's only Para Para night
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Red Neko Gals :: Casual :: Para Para-
Jump to: