Rules are here to keep everything running smoothly. These should be pretty obvious to everyone but I'll stick them up anyway.
- Be civil. Not everyone will agree with you so discuss things politely. If you're getting too worked up over a discussion, it's time to take a step back and take a breather.
- No bashing. This relates to above really but don't bash or be nasty to other members. If I see any of that going on, I'll issue a warning and if it still continues, a ban.
- Think before you type. Could anything you've wrote be taken the wrong way or could it be taken offensively? Think about it before you hit send.
- No Racism/discrimination on the board. I don't tolerate that shit here. If I see it, it gets deleted.
- Post in the appropriate areas. It makes it easier for everyone all round.
- We work a 1 strike system here. Basically you only get one warning for breaking the rules with the exception of Posting in the wrong area. Might seem harsh but I want this circle to be as peaceful as possible. However if you break the rules a second time, You will be banned until I say otherwise. If you think you've been unfairly warned or banned, send me a message and I'll review the situation.
- No post bumping/trolling/spamming.
- If you have an issue with a member, take it to PM's. If you can't sort it out between you, talk to either myself or KeiKei about it.
Apart from those, Talk about what you like.