Red Neko Gals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Red Neko Gals

A Nago-Cir for Gals in the North of the UK based in Manchester

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Friendship? what do you think of it?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Friendship? what do you think of it? Empty
PostSubject: Friendship? what do you think of it?   Friendship? what do you think of it? EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 11:46 pm

I find friendship to be very important to me. I get hurt very easily and I don't understand why people want to hurt others. It doesn't make sense to me.

I value the friendship, opinions, feelings, and rights of others and I always treat others the way I'd like to be treated myself. But it's become obvious to me that there are many (way too many) people out there who see people like me as easy targets and take advantage of my good nature.

I'd like to think I'm wiser now and won't let anybody hurt me in any way again. But only time will tell. I'm not settling for anything less than what I deserve now. So if anyone treats me wrongly; they'll find themselves thrown out of my life. Haha!!

Please feel free to talk here about your feelings. We're a friendly bunch. content

I don't think you should want to be like others though. Just be yourself. Always.

Kotoko
Admin
Admin
Kotoko

Friendship? what do you think of it? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friendship? what do you think of it?   Friendship? what do you think of it? EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 5:10 am

I have many acquaintances but only a few friends. What I mean by that is, I may know a lot of people and be friendly with them but I don't trust them or know them well enough to count them as a friend. I do love all the people I know dearly though and I'm glad I know the people I know.
Back to top Go down
https://rednekogals.forumotion.co.uk

Friendship? what do you think of it?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Red Neko Gals :: Casual :: Chit chat-
Jump to: