Red Neko Gals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Red Neko Gals

A Nago-Cir for Gals in the North of the UK based in Manchester

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Play time: What's that?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hikitty
Ganguro
Ganguro
Hikitty

Play time: What's that? Empty
PostSubject: Play time: What's that?   Play time: What's that? EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 10:40 am

It's Saturday afternoon and my social life know's no limits. Except for the fact that all of my friends are being kept home by their parents for revision's sake. Thankfully, my parents aren't at all like this, and I can go out when I want.

But this is boring with no friends to go with you! Even msn is quiet....... Sad So alone...

After I spent excessive hours straightening my hair, I suddenly realised I had to make my own amusement. And it had to be inside my room. Because I'm lazy. And going outside it was too much hassle. Besides, my brother would try to shoot me with his toy gun, and it's not nice. So instead.....

I camwhored Razz

It amused me for quite awhile actually, longer than I thought it would do. I suppose my vain side must have emerged because I was there for an hour photographing myself...... what can I say; I'm a vain cow. But, no matter how much you enjoy looking at yourself, you soon grow bored of doing things like this:

Play time: What's that? April05

I tired of it quickly and had to find something else to amuse myself with. I eventually settled on the idea of playing a game with you all. So I crawled out of my room, got shot at (ambushed to be precise) when I was halfway down the stairs, almost fell down them, went back upstairs to tell my brother off and eventually made it to the basement where I spent quarter of an hour bashing my head against the wall at how long it was taking this retarded ancient device to load.

But, for the first time ever, I unveil to you to play;

Play time: What's that? 169"What's on Hikitty's head?"Play time: What's that? 169

The rules are very simple, all you have to do is look at the pictures and see if you can guess what I'm balancing on my head Very Happy But guess before the end of the post, that's where the answer is. So, d'you wanna give it a go?

Even if you don't want to, I'm still bored, so here goes:

What's on Hikitty's head?! scratch

Play time: What's that? April01

Can you see it? Can you tell what it is?

How about a bit closer...

Zoooooooooooooom

Play time: What's that? April02

Have you perhaps figured it out? Do you know what it is yet?

Closer still? Well if you say so.

Zoooooooooooooom

Play time: What's that? April03

You must have recognised it by now, do you know what it is?

That's right!

The answer to 'What's on Hikitty's head?' is.....

Play time: What's that? April04

I had a Momiji Doll on my head Very Happy

Did any of you get it right? Very Happy

Sorry for the post, but I was very bored lol And also sorry for not being Gyarued up at all, I was too lazy heh heh
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~xxhikixx
KeiKei
Manba
Manba
KeiKei

PostSubject: Re: Play time: What's that?   Play time: What's that? EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 11:01 am

You're looking really good in those pictures dear fyfe and I love the hairstyle too content I knew the answer because I have a doll like that too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/xxfallenxangelsxx/homepages/keitii.html
Lissy Jane
Ganguro
Ganguro
Lissy Jane

PostSubject: Re: Play time: What's that?   Play time: What's that? EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 11:22 am

Hmmm i'm not quite sure what you have in your mouth tis quite worrying, nice hair though, and tut tut for not revising i have to during the holidays

pig

*kiss kiss*
Back to top Go down
Hikitty
Ganguro
Ganguro
Hikitty

PostSubject: Re: Play time: What's that?   Play time: What's that? EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 11:24 am

My friend couldn't tell what was in my mouth either; it's a small teddy cat my Dad brought back from his holiday in France for me Razz I wuffles it.

Hey.........seeing as I had a cat in my mouth, and looking at my username.............that doesn't make me a cannibal does it?! Shocked
Back to top Go down
KeiKei
Manba
Manba
KeiKei

PostSubject: Re: Play time: What's that?   Play time: What's that? EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 12:34 pm

Me and my Momiji Doll. When Hikitty and I are next together I am going to do Where's KeiKei inspired by Where's Yaguchi XD
Play time: What's that? Image445
Play time: What's that? Image444
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/xxfallenxangelsxx/homepages/keitii.html
Kotoko
Admin
Admin
Kotoko

PostSubject: Re: Play time: What's that?   Play time: What's that? EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 5:55 pm

Bwahahah this was awesome and made of win.
Back to top Go down
https://rednekogals.forumotion.co.uk
-L o t t i e-
Kogal
Kogal

PostSubject: Re: Play time: What's that?   Play time: What's that? EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 7:41 am

this well made me giggle!

also i love momiji dolls X3
according to its little package it comes in mine likes strawberrys and giraffes lol
Back to top Go down
Hikitty
Ganguro
Ganguro
Hikitty

PostSubject: Re: Play time: What's that?   Play time: What's that? EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 3:07 pm

If I remember rightly, mine liked rainbows, I think. It was something that I wasn't particularly interested in at the time lol Either way, the damn thing still stole the paper slip before I could write anything on it! One of my deepest regrets in life....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Play time: What's that?   Play time: What's that? Empty

Back to top Go down

Play time: What's that?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Red Neko Gals :: Casual :: Chit chat-
Jump to: