Red Neko Gals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Red Neko Gals

A Nago-Cir for Gals in the North of the UK based in Manchester

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The random chat/venting thread

Go down 
+13
Eri-chi
ganguro_roisin
Ruimi
Awa-Chan
Goldenlips
Lissy Jane
LoveYukaPara{dreemey}
Fozzie
vonnichan
Hikitty
Chou-Chou
KeiKei
Kotoko
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Hikitty
Ganguro
Ganguro
Hikitty

The random chat/venting thread - Page 43 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 43 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 9:58 am

I just took my German Oral today .... if the marker agrees with my teacher, I'm set for an A* !! Very Happy Thank God it's out of the way, such a feeling of relief lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~xxhikixx
z3r0
z3r0

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 43 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 10:03 am

Hikitty wrote:
I just took my German Oral today .... if the marker agrees with my teacher, I'm set for an A* !! Very Happy Thank God it's out of the way, such a feeling of relief lol

That's great! I'll be happy to scrape a pass in Japanese T^T
Back to top Go down
Eri-chi
Kogal
Kogal
Eri-chi

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 43 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 3:36 pm

Hikitty wrote:

Well done HiKitty. I've never been able to do that well in speaking tests it's always my worst.

EDIT: Just saw Star Trek with some friends this evening. It's sooo good. Embrace your inner geek and see it gals.

Last edited by Eri-chi on Fri May 08, 2009 5:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fozzie
Fozzie

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 43 EmptyFri May 08, 2009 3:43 am

Eri-chi wrote:
Just saw Star Wars with some friends this evening. It's sooo good. Embrace your inner geek and see it gals.

Dunno why, but I just dont have the attention span for those films... Iv seen the first few yonks ago, but just cant cope with it now!!!

But did see Fast and Furious!!! I love those films... yeah its tackiness galore, but hello! Nissan Skylines, Yank Tanks & loadsa racin!!! LOL!

...not that im into that sorta thing... Cool
Back to top Go down
z3r0
z3r0

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 43 EmptyFri May 08, 2009 3:53 am

Eri-chi wrote:
Hikitty wrote:

Well done HiKitty. I've never been able to do that well in speaking tests it's always my worst.

EDIT: Just saw Star Wars with some friends this evening. It's sooo good. Embrace your inner geek and see it gals.

D'you mean Star Trek? XD
Back to top Go down
Eri-chi
Kogal
Kogal
Eri-chi

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 43 EmptyFri May 08, 2009 5:13 am

Omg I so do! I can't believe I did that. It's because everyone else was making that mistake all day and then we had and epic star trek vs. star wars debate.
Back to top Go down
Chou-Chou
Ganguro
Ganguro
Chou-Chou

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 43 EmptyFri May 08, 2009 7:21 am

lol might go and see it, I know a friend Gavin is gonna see it, might join him lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/second-generation/Homepages/Amatou.html
Lissy Jane
Ganguro
Ganguro
Lissy Jane

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 43 EmptySat May 09, 2009 5:52 am

Ha somehow i really can't see myself seeing it but hey i might i go see it if i can find someone to drag along

pig

*kiss kiss*
Back to top Go down
Eri-chi
Kogal
Kogal
Eri-chi

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 43 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 9:12 am

I just found out my sixth form has organised ANOTHER party. Which means I have to think of another costume. The theme is "what you wanted to be when you grew up". I can't remember...I think I wanted to be all the spice girls. Not just one...ALL of them.
Back to top Go down
Hikitty
Ganguro
Ganguro
Hikitty

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 43 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 2:23 pm

Erm wow, that'll be interesting to see XD Good luck with pulling them ALL off at once!
Back to top Go down
Fozzie
Fozzie

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 43 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 2:23 am

Eri-chi wrote:
I just found out my sixth form has organised ANOTHER party. Which means I have to think of another costume. The theme is "what you wanted to be when you grew up". I can't remember...I think I wanted to be all the spice girls. Not just one...ALL of them.

This can be done!!! I want to see the result however!!! I have so amny ideas for this (seeing as I managed the Spice Boys in Primary school!?!) Laughing

I wanted to be in the army when I grew up, either that or Batman!!! Aparantley Batmans job criteria is too much for me

happy
Back to top Go down
timbermoonkiss
timbermoonkiss

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 43 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 7:57 am

I'd love to try out ganguro for a day or so but I'm as pale as they come(which is really bad for a south american haha!). You should try to find a way to show us.

As for my day, it's just starting and it looks like it'll be spent trying new outfits to perfect my wardrobe and hanging out with the family. I'll probably be drawing a lot as well content

.::timbermoonkiss::.
Back to top Go down
Eri-chi
Kogal
Kogal
Eri-chi

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 43 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 11:43 am

I just had my last EVER day of shcool today. We went to the pub and sat on the field. This guy in my maths class brought his motorbike and now I want one. It was soooo cool!

I found this really cool outfit for the party and I might go as a bond girl. Failing that I'm going as a teacher.
Back to top Go down
Chou-Chou
Ganguro
Ganguro
Chou-Chou

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 43 EmptySun May 24, 2009 4:36 pm

woo I glammed up my mirror today ^-^ looks great (well for me anyway, my fingers are literally coated in super glus, ow) unfrtunately my phone wont connect to my computer so I'll have to find someone to put them up for me. anyway YAY ME!
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/second-generation/Homepages/Amatou.html
Eri-chi
Kogal
Kogal
Eri-chi

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 43 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 11:42 am

Oh dear...I just videoed myself doing a techpara routine that I just learned and it's not good. I didn't realise I look so bad doing it. It's like I have all the steps but it still doesn't look as it should do...I think I move my whole body around too much. Must practise.
Back to top Go down
KeiKei
Manba
Manba
KeiKei

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 43 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 11:43 am

Ideally you need to practise in front of a mirror but filming yourself is a good idea so that you can improve! Keep up the good work.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/xxfallenxangelsxx/homepages/keitii.html
Eri-chi
Kogal
Kogal
Eri-chi

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 43 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 6:48 am

I hate wasps, they're buzy and stupid. You flew in..fly out again!
Back to top Go down
KeiKei
Manba
Manba
KeiKei

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 43 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 6:50 am

I completely freak out if a wasp or bee comes anywhere near me, even if they're at the opposite end of the room. I've never been stung funnily enough.
Back to top Go down
Eri-chi
Kogal
Kogal
Eri-chi

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 43 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 6:54 am

I'm freaking out because it's near me but I have to work so I can't let it get to me. I wish my mum was home to get rid of it. There's a spider in the other room too. It's an invasion! The dark side of good weather. Sad

EDIT:And now a fly. FUCK OFF!
Back to top Go down
Hikitty
Ganguro
Ganguro
Hikitty

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 43 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 7:08 am

I've been stung by a bee maybe twice before? When I was little, maybe three or four (this is one of my earliest memories, by the way) my Mum had put me in the small swing in our garden. It was one of those seated swings that look like a highchair so I couldn't move or get out of the damn thing - FUN. Anyway, she'd been pushing me on it for quite awhile and then she went inside, presumably because the phone was ringing or she'd gone to get a drink, and she gave me one hard push to keep my going whilst she was gone. So there I was, swinging away, makign the most of my imprisonment, when a HUGE bumble bee flew right in front of me. So I smacked it out of the air with a well timed headbutt Twisted Evil

But because it was a sadistic bumble bee it decided that rather than fall to the floor and wriggle a bit before flying away again that it would much rather cling to my hair, crawl onto my face and sting a poor, helpless toddler on the cheek. I screamed the house down, as you can imagine.

Despite this, I am not scared of them at all, unlike Miss Wuss up there. She clings to me, throws me in front of her then runs if she spots a bumble bee - and she has better eyesight than me, she sees them before me, so I am usually looking for this bumble bee that has already gone by the time she comes back to retrieve me. Wasps are worse though. They make a beeline (is it wrong to use that term in this context?) for me at every opportunity. Wasps are a higer life form, think about it. Have you EVER managed to kill one?
Back to top Go down
Lissy Jane
Ganguro
Ganguro
Lissy Jane

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 43 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 7:25 am

Ha i have just about managed to kill one before, well maim it then kill it, my friends petrified of them also so i thought i'll catch it humanely then take it outside and desided to play nasty and kept buzzing around and would not be good, so i started running after it with my history text book finally managing to splat it against the white board only to find it had survived so me and my friend had great ammusement in squishing it with a pencil, we felt it deserved it

pig

*kiss kiss*
Back to top Go down
Eri-chi
Kogal
Kogal
Eri-chi

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 43 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 8:49 am

I've hit a wasp in the head before. It got all dazed and then fell down dead. Not my original intention but I did get a sick sense of pride from it..I mean how many people can hit a flying wasp in the face? One stung me when I was little. I was just playing and it was walking up my arm so it stung me. I screamed bloody murder.
Back to top Go down
Lissy Jane
Ganguro
Ganguro
Lissy Jane

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 43 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 9:18 am

Ha oh dear! Good aim though! Ha i was just out sun tanning and a spider it would come and torment me, seriously i was sunbathing and i caught it out of the corner of my eye so i moved the towel and i swear the bugger was following me it kept scuttling over whereever i went evil thing!!!

pig

*kiss kiss*
Back to top Go down
Kotoko
Admin
Admin
Kotoko

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 43 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 4:02 am

Right, hello my dears. How are you all?

Would someone care to tell me about this argument that's going on between members of Chaimu and Hibiscgyaru please?
Back to top Go down
https://rednekogals.forumotion.co.uk
KeiKei
Manba
Manba
KeiKei

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 43 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 10:02 am

I will tell you via msn I do not want this discussed over forums.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 43 Empty

Back to top Go down

The random chat/venting thread
Page 43 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44  Next