Red Neko Gals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Red Neko Gals

A Nago-Cir for Gals in the North of the UK based in Manchester

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Leaving for now.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
z3r0
z3r0

Leaving for now. Empty
PostSubject: Leaving for now.   Leaving for now. EmptySun May 31, 2009 5:31 pm

I don't want to get involved in net drama, and I don't know any of you personally enough to stick up for people involved or have any say in the matter.
I will be watching the forums still, but I won't be posting again until the issue is resolved between LadyLi and Hibiscgyaru.
I don't feel comfortable in a cir with a leader who is at war with another cir.
This was going to be a nice, relaxed group of people that I was looking forward to meeting, but for now, maybe I should keep out.
I hope to come back when everything is resolved, sorry.
Back to top Go down
KeiKei
Manba
Manba
KeiKei

Leaving for now. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving for now.   Leaving for now. EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 12:10 am

Everything was all going so well until this all happened, as the other leader I am waiting for LadyLi to contact me because right now I don't know where the heck she is. I am keeping out of all of it now that it's kicked off again and I advise the rest of you do the same.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/xxfallenxangelsxx/homepages/keitii.html
Goldenlips
Onee-Gyaru
Goldenlips

Leaving for now. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving for now.   Leaving for now. EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 1:18 am

Good Luck gals, as a former member of both cirs I'm disappointed, especially as direct threats/attacks have been made at myself as well as other members of hib.

Is a shame to say good bye under such circumstances.
Back to top Go down
KeiKei
Manba
Manba
KeiKei

Leaving for now. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving for now.   Leaving for now. EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 10:00 am

You've no idea how furious I am at the people involved, I am considering drastic options because of this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/xxfallenxangelsxx/homepages/keitii.html
Hikitty
Ganguro
Ganguro
Hikitty

Leaving for now. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving for now.   Leaving for now. EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 10:11 am

I'll be staying off this forum until this all blows over; it's become incredibly ridiculous and I am humiliated to belong to one of the cir's that are fighting. I would have been happy to stay if it had stopped sooner, but now it has gotten stupid and I don't want to hang about and be a part of it anymore. So, goodbye for now, hopefully I can keep in touch with some of you I know from meetings outside the cir, but for now, it's definitely goodbye.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~xxhikixx
Sponsored content

Leaving for now. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving for now.   Leaving for now. Empty

Back to top Go down

Leaving for now.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Red Neko Gals :: Say Hello. :: Have your say.-
Jump to: