Red Neko Gals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Red Neko Gals

A Nago-Cir for Gals in the North of the UK based in Manchester

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Good morning all! :)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fozzie
Fozzie

Good morning all! :) Empty
PostSubject: Good morning all! :)   Good morning all! :) EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 3:06 am

Name(can be your gal name or your normal name): Fozzie
Gander: Female

Do you wear Gyaru Fashions or are you just interested in it?: I mix and match at the moment, but veer towards gyaru more Razz
Your Gal Style?: Manba, Banba, Ganguro... I love them all!
3 Random facts: 1. I spend way too much monies on general crap. 2. I can make a mean Satay. 3. I will never change my room colour from hot pink! It's my room, it's my rules Smile
When did you discover Gyaru?: It thrust itself upon me with it's own accord!
Why did you decide to join this Gal-cir?: I'd love to join... But you're all so far away! ^^
Anything else you'd like to share?: Nope, but let's all have a big bowl of strawberry icecream Very Happy

Post a picture of yourself (Can be normal or gyaru): Not able to post em on this site? Neutral *edit* you can check em on Ricoche if you're on my friends list I love you
Back to top Go down
Kotoko
Admin
Admin
Kotoko

PostSubject: Re: Good morning all! :)   Good morning all! :) EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 4:46 am

Welcome Fozzie! Nice to have you with us. I've seen you about on ricoche and HIBISCGYARU.

To post a picture here, you need to use the IMG code. If you're using photobucket or something like that then it should generate one for you that you can just copy and paste.
Back to top Go down
https://rednekogals.forumotion.co.uk
Fozzie
Fozzie

PostSubject: Re: Good morning all! :)   Good morning all! :) EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 5:30 am

Aw thanks doll!

Yeah, I'm on Ricoche, Hibiscgyaru & Booteek... I don't have photobucket Sad can never be dealing with setting things up (yes, I'm ever so lazy)
Back to top Go down
Kotoko
Admin
Admin
Kotoko

PostSubject: Re: Good morning all! :)   Good morning all! :) EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 11:44 am

Hehehe oh well it's not the end of the world.
Back to top Go down
https://rednekogals.forumotion.co.uk
KeiKei
Manba
Manba
KeiKei

PostSubject: yo~   Good morning all! :) EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 2:40 pm

Hiya! Welcome! You commented me on Ricoche I'm sure ................. Suspect Anywayz, nice to meet you Fozzie! cheers Don't worry, my best friend is one lazy gal. Anywayz, I am Keikei or YanYan, whichever you prefer, welcome!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/xxfallenxangelsxx/homepages/keitii.html
Chou-Chou
Ganguro
Ganguro
Chou-Chou

PostSubject: Re: Good morning all! :)   Good morning all! :) EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 7:11 am

welcome!!! glad to have you with us! mmmm strawberry ice-cream I wuv you already ^-^...you wouldn't by any chance have any malteser ice-creams would you?
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/second-generation/Homepages/Amatou.html
Fozzie
Fozzie

PostSubject: Re: Good morning all! :)   Good morning all! :) EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 6:21 am

Hmm, Malteasers Ice Cream you say??!! *RUNS TO SHOP TO FIND SOME* Lol! That sure would hit the spot, after the 3 miserable hrs at work this morning Sad (last day of month syndrome)

Thanks for welcoming me everyone! KeiKei, I do know you're name from somewhere *ponders And yes, I'm uber lazy! even breathing is too much like hard work jocolor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good morning all! :)   Good morning all! :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Good morning all! :)
Page 1 of 1