Red Neko Gals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Red Neko Gals

A Nago-Cir for Gals in the North of the UK based in Manchester

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Absence Thread

Go down 
+5
Chou-Chou
ganguro_roisin
Lissy Jane
Fozzie
Kotoko
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ganguro_roisin
Hime
Hime
ganguro_roisin

The Absence Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Absence Thread   The Absence Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 8:04 am

................omg JEALOUS!! I'm stuck in smelly leicester under piles of boxes trying 2 sort out the new house..its TERRIBLE!!!..and your in japan!! no fair!!
owww i just stabbed myself on a bodged floorboard..I'm bleeding..anyway I'm just posting quickly so u know I'm still participating/reading your posts when I get a chance (and when the internet is working Sad )
the new house is ok...my room is quite small but I've tried to get it as princess worthy as possible! haha..I'll post some pictures soon XD
Theres a little girl living next door who came round the other day and dived onto my bed while screaming PINKKKKKKKKK!!!!...and then make my dog scared to the point of barking in her face(he never barks!!) i hate kids between 7-10 ...ergghh..so i will be trying to avoid her lol
My mums wedding is on sat woohoo!! bridesmaid'idge!!!
anyway essay over XD
hope your all ok Smile
xoxo
p.s a weird old man that looks like the crypt keeper just came and had a look at furniture were selling...I think he trod in cat poo in the garden :s oops
Back to top Go down
http://himekitty.blogspot.com/
Chou-Chou
Ganguro
Ganguro
Chou-Chou

PostSubject: Re: The Absence Thread   The Absence Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 3:00 pm

hmmm if you could ge me anything adorable I will be happy and love you forever content sleepy love sleepy love not that I'm a lesbanim of anything lol!

excited! excited! excited! excited! excited! excited! excited! excited! excited! excited! excited! excited! excited! excited! excited! excited! excited! excited! excited! excited! excited! excited! excited! excited! excited! excited! excited! excited! excited!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/second-generation/Homepages/Amatou.html
Lissy Jane
Ganguro
Ganguro
Lissy Jane

PostSubject: Re: The Absence Thread   The Absence Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 6:59 am

Ha sorry i haven't been on recently especially cause of the new rules the pc at my moms died and i haven't left my mothers house cause of tidying, homework etc so i couldn't get on to say so if i'm not on again till after friday that's why, ha and i know what you mean roisin, little kids are cute when they're babies after about 6 till 13 they loose the cuteness and just become unbearable

pig

*kiss kiss*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Absence Thread   The Absence Thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Absence Thread
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2