Red Neko Gals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Red Neko Gals

A Nago-Cir for Gals in the North of the UK based in Manchester

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The random chat/venting thread

Go down 
+13
Eri-chi
ganguro_roisin
Ruimi
Awa-Chan
Goldenlips
Lissy Jane
LoveYukaPara{dreemey}
Fozzie
vonnichan
Hikitty
Chou-Chou
KeiKei
Kotoko
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 38 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Fozzie
Fozzie

The random chat/venting thread - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 32 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 5:22 am

OOOOOooooo.... I'm pretty sure you'll defo have a good time then! Don't worry about the delicate sensibles! I'm indeed wanting to know! lol!
Back to top Go down
Kotoko
Admin
Admin
Kotoko

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 32 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 5:25 am

Hahahah ok but it'll involve latex, uniforms and various other S&M activities lol
Back to top Go down
https://rednekogals.forumotion.co.uk
Fozzie
Fozzie

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 32 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 5:30 am

ah, just another day at work... (the new Louboutins have prompted my work collegues to call me a dominatrix!?!) LOL! GRRRR!
Back to top Go down
Kotoko
Admin
Admin
Kotoko

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 32 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 5:34 am

Hahahahah.. By the way I am so stealing all your shoes lol
Back to top Go down
Fozzie
Fozzie

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 32 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 5:38 am

Aah that's fine! I've been wearing my Circa Vulc's lately... hence forth SlobbyChic! lol! Cool
Back to top Go down
Hikitty
Ganguro
Ganguro
Hikitty

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 32 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 12:43 pm

I was reading this at school this lunchtime and it was steadily getting worse and worse; I decided to turn it off incase the teacher came over and saw! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~xxhikixx
Lissy Jane
Ganguro
Ganguro
Lissy Jane

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 32 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 12:37 am

Ha yes i was in the library and the batty old woman was prowling up and down the computers, for some reason i'm never caught for "mis-using the schools internet facilities" even though that's about all i use the schools internet for!

pig

*kiss kiss*
Back to top Go down
Kotoko
Admin
Admin
Kotoko

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 32 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 3:14 am

Hahahah it'll be worse when I get back I can assure you.
Back to top Go down
Fozzie
Fozzie

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 32 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 5:38 am

you girlies are so sweet and innocent... LOL! is someone pulling my leg???

happy
Back to top Go down
ganguro_roisin
Hime
Hime
ganguro_roisin

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 32 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 8:46 am

i got my eyelash/doulble eyelid glue 2day shame the eyelashes are coming all the way from japan so it will be a while b4 i can test it out lol..oh and fixed my computer ..all my precious photos r gone but o well, i went on facebook/myspace saving whatever was on there...
Arrow ROISIN'S ADVICE FOR 2DAY: BACK UP, BACK UP THEN BACK UP AGAIN!
the great data loss has left me some what depressed Mad
on a lighter note i can post pix of my silly fringe when i take some cat
Back to top Go down
http://himekitty.blogspot.com/
Lissy Jane
Ganguro
Ganguro
Lissy Jane

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 32 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 9:06 am

Urgh that happened to my laptop and i lost loads of pics from when i was a tiddlie, at least you managed to rescue your pc mine died and went to laptop heaven

pig

*kiss kiss*
Back to top Go down
ganguro_roisin
Hime
Hime
ganguro_roisin

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 32 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 10:52 am

yeah not that i'd be 2 upset its a vile big gray blocky thing cyclops
its prob time 2 get a new one..wouldnt mind a pink web book Smile
r.i.p lissy janes's laptop Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://himekitty.blogspot.com/
KeiKei
Manba
Manba
KeiKei

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 32 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 11:49 am

Fozzie wrote:
you girlies are so sweet and innocent... LOL! is someone pulling my leg???

happy

The amount of times I have mentioned sex in the space of 5 days is untrue, as Hikitty will tell you the amount of times she's given me those dissaproving looks that only happen When I've said something filthy. I'm only increasing rumours that I am a whore but oh well Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/xxfallenxangelsxx/homepages/keitii.html
Hikitty
Ganguro
Ganguro
Hikitty

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 32 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 12:20 pm

You're absolutely awful as of late Razz
Back to top Go down
Lissy Jane
Ganguro
Ganguro
Lissy Jane

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 32 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 11:28 pm

ganguro_roisin wrote:

its prob time 2 get a new one..wouldnt mind a pink web book Smile

Oooooh yeah i really want a new laptop but daddy wont buy me another until this one breaks Sad he says if i want one i have to save up for one but i never end up saving money for more than like 2months at a stretch

pig

*kiss kiss*
Back to top Go down
Hikitty
Ganguro
Ganguro
Hikitty

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 32 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 11:04 am

You can't get a new laptop until your current one breaks? This is the same rule that faces the people in my year with out-of-date phones. Seeing as you have the same problem, why not try the same solution? Break the damned thing into pieces and say a car hit it. This should work unless your laptop is a brick -- just like one of the phones that refused to die even when it was left in the road for awhile.
Back to top Go down
Lissy Jane
Ganguro
Ganguro
Lissy Jane

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 32 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 11:55 am

As much as i love that idea and have considered it every time the fucking thing freezes even my father is bound to notice it hasn't died of natural cause if it's smashed up into a million teeny tiny pieces

pig

*kiss kiss*
Back to top Go down
Hikitty
Ganguro
Ganguro
Hikitty

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 32 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 11:59 am

Will it be natural enough if a dinosaur trod on it?
Back to top Go down
Lissy Jane
Ganguro
Ganguro
Lissy Jane

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 32 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 12:23 pm

Hmmmmm yes if you find a dinosaur let me know

pig

*kss kiss*
Back to top Go down
Hikitty
Ganguro
Ganguro
Hikitty

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 32 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 12:32 pm

Well, a dinosaur was the biggest thing to walk the Earth, and a Monster Truck is the biggest thing to roll across the Earth. I'm sure it'd be perfectly natural to let a Monster Truck run over it if you used that logic with your Dad. But if it is freezing alot you've probably either got a virus or too many files; you might need a bigger harddrive. Try cleaning up some of your files and programs you don't need, the performance should improve from there on.
Back to top Go down
Lissy Jane
Ganguro
Ganguro
Lissy Jane

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 32 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 12:39 pm

Well i keep trying to get rid of the sims but it just won't let me gah, oh well i'll live with my shitty little pc, as bad as it is i also love the fact it's PLASTERED in HK stickers

pig

*kiss kiss*
Back to top Go down
Hikitty
Ganguro
Ganguro
Hikitty

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 32 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 12:56 pm

I tried to get rid of my Sims 2 game on my computer; the thing wouldn't go! It's so annoying. I swear that the Sims game is built with the sole purpose of being unremovable. I finally got rid of it, although I had to go searching on the internet for a programme to do it for me.
Back to top Go down
Lissy Jane
Ganguro
Ganguro
Lissy Jane

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 32 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 1:10 pm

Hmmm good idea whenever i don't feel like too much of a lazy slob i might try that

pig

*kiss kiss*
Back to top Go down
Hikitty
Ganguro
Ganguro
Hikitty

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 32 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 2:40 pm

In true lazy slob style I have taken an entire day to anser you when I could have just as well answered on the day. Now here is a question for you; what's so bad about being lazy? It's my favourite personality trait.
Back to top Go down
KeiKei
Manba
Manba
KeiKei

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 32 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 2:44 pm

She's called Hikitty for a reason XD because it has kitty in it, she is exactly like a cat! Lazy, loves food, lazes around in the sun, sleeps a lot, loves playing with balls of wool (no joke) and she does many other things like a cat too. My little brother and sister call her catwoman XD On an unrelated note I have fallen in love......... with Seoul National University XD surprised you there!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/xxfallenxangelsxx/homepages/keitii.html
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

The random chat/venting thread
Page 32 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 38 ... 44  Next