Red Neko Gals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Red Neko Gals

A Nago-Cir for Gals in the North of the UK based in Manchester

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The random chat/venting thread

Go down 
+13
Eri-chi
ganguro_roisin
Ruimi
Awa-Chan
Goldenlips
Lissy Jane
LoveYukaPara{dreemey}
Fozzie
vonnichan
Hikitty
Chou-Chou
KeiKei
Kotoko
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Kotoko
Admin
Admin
Kotoko

The random chat/venting thread - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 40 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 3:48 pm

I want a bun.
Back to top Go down
https://rednekogals.forumotion.co.uk
Lissy Jane
Ganguro
Ganguro
Lissy Jane

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 40 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 3:57 pm

Ha i'll see if i can get you a LV purse there as cheap as chips in turkey or D&G though you miht have to make do with some Chanel + you're right Chou Chou the screen does look good enough to eat

pig

*kiss kiss*
Back to top Go down
Chou-Chou
Ganguro
Ganguro
Chou-Chou

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 40 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 3:57 pm

ow! the cake cut my mouth cry cry cry
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/second-generation/Homepages/Amatou.html
Kotoko
Admin
Admin
Kotoko

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 40 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 4:33 pm

Heheh aww really? That would be awesome.

Poor chou chan. I love you
Back to top Go down
ganguro_roisin
Hime
Hime
ganguro_roisin

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 40 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 7:44 pm

Sorry I've not been contributing to the forum!!!!!
I'm moving house..helping run a business, promoting my friends new single, and my mums wedding is on the 11th and nothing is sorted out!!!! Surprised Surprised
I don't even have time to be on here but...just thought I'd let u know I'll be back with lots of "fun" posts soon hahaha! XD
xoxo
cool
Back to top Go down
http://himekitty.blogspot.com/
Lissy Jane
Ganguro
Ganguro
Lissy Jane

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 40 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 1:18 am

Ha sounds hectic have fun with the wedding and everything

pig

*kiss kiss*
Back to top Go down
Kotoko
Admin
Admin
Kotoko

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 40 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 4:27 am

wow that's pretty crazy. Good luck with everything!
Back to top Go down
-L o t t i e-
Kogal
Kogal

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 40 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 11:03 am

eeep that sounds hectic!! have fun with the wedding :3

:random:
OMG! haribo fizzy cherrys are sold seperately now instead of being in just the tangfastics!
how did i not know of this sooner!!!
*is incredibly happy*
Back to top Go down
Lissy Jane
Ganguro
Ganguro
Lissy Jane

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 40 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 1:44 am

OMG REALLY THAT IS VERY VERY VERY GOOD NEWS!!!!

pig

*kiss kiss*
Back to top Go down
Kotoko
Admin
Admin
Kotoko

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 40 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 3:50 am

That is pretty awesome.
Back to top Go down
vonnichan
Kogal
Kogal
vonnichan

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 40 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 9:58 am

Sorry to vent on you girls but its uni problems and boy are there plenty. Firstly i lost my best friend to his new girlfriend and i don't like her much and he's really angry at me for being so bitchy about her but i just can't get on with her, i've tried but i have absolutely nothing in common with her and i feel like i've lost my best friend here and other friends i just call associates i guess apart from my boyfriend here who is the sweetest guy i ever met. My second problem which pretty much tipped the mental breakdown into progress is my money i've had to open a student account where i get an overdraft but i'm having to live on no money for about a couple of weeks, i thought i had it all money, glamour and partying and uni took it away =[. However even if i have no money i am trying to maintain my appearance maybe by night running and trying to get better with make up and hair and trying not to dress so childish like i do i wanna be more like tsubasa or something when i do look really good people notice and it puts me in a good mood so thats the only thing i'm holding onto at the moment.

thank you for reading this long rant.

xx I love you
Back to top Go down
Kotoko
Admin
Admin
Kotoko

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 40 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 11:38 am

*hugglesquishes* Sorry to hear life is being stressful just now. Money is a bastard
Back to top Go down
Chou-Chou
Ganguro
Ganguro
Chou-Chou

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 40 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 4:57 pm

urgh my boy's been a bit of an over protective bastard lately too -_- so what I like hugging pretty people? He doesn't need to bite the guys head off, even though it is prettier than his
Back to top Go down
Lissy Jane
Ganguro
Ganguro
Lissy Jane

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 40 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 12:31 pm

Awwwwww BIIIIIIIIIIG *hugs* don't worry everything will get better it always does, you could always do one of those clothes swappy things with some of your gal friends at college

pig

*kiss kiss*
Back to top Go down
Fozzie
Fozzie

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 40 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 4:54 am

Kotoko wrote:
As it's the first day of spring, I'm going to play silly buggers with the background picture for a day to cheer us up and make us think of sunshine. Although the current colour scheme is pretty sunshiny already lol

Hope all is fantangstic dear Ko!!! I Luuuurve the background, I find it very inspiring (to make and eateth cakes...)

And dear Vonni all I can give you is mega Huggs too! Don't let the BestF gf get to you, in order to keep them sometimes we have to play cool even under the pressure of hating said person! But in the long run, you're friend will stay being so!

...unfortunetly Uni is a money drainer... I only went to college and it totally sucked me dry!!! I see a lot of 18-20 somethings who are genuinely struggling! And I feel for you all, as this is the reason I didnt do Uni!

Hope you start seeing light at the end of your tunel doll! xx geek xx
Back to top Go down
Eri-chi
Kogal
Kogal
Eri-chi

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 40 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 6:19 am

Money and uni are my big stresses at the moment. I've decided I'm going to SOAS now but if going to uni elsewhere was gonna be a drain, going to uni in London is going to be flat out poverty. Sad Oh well...student debt here I come I guess.
Back to top Go down
vonnichan
Kogal
Kogal
vonnichan

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 40 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 6:20 am

thank you for your sympathy, i'm surviving and no money doesn't stop me going out tonight and trying to get drinks - its buy one get one free night tonight on all drinks so most people usually leave there free drinks which is my perfect oppurtunity =] x
Back to top Go down
-L o t t i e-
Kogal
Kogal

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 40 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 8:16 am

haha getting drunk for free is so much fun XD

And same here, i'm going manchester uni so i have the option of staying home if the accomidation is too expensive.
but by the looks of my exam timetable i've just got, getting the grades i need is going to be harsh.
i have 9 exams, 4 chinese, 2 Mediaeval history, 2 Art history and English Literature :/
yay no social life for me from now on -__- lol
Back to top Go down
Kotoko
Admin
Admin
Kotoko

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 40 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 5:05 am

Wow that's pretty heavy going. I have faith that you will do well though. All my gals are so clever.
Back to top Go down
-L o t t i e-
Kogal
Kogal

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 40 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 8:02 am

thank you ^w^
Back to top Go down
Kotoko
Admin
Admin
Kotoko

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 40 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 5:54 pm

I only speak the truth.
Back to top Go down
Eri-chi
Kogal
Kogal
Eri-chi

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 40 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 12:25 pm

Rawr. I'm ill, had to waste most of my day doing bank stuff, and I'm pretty sure I led a guy on and really hurt his feelings. I hope everyone else's half term is goin better. Easter plans?
Back to top Go down
Ruzu-tan
Ruzu-tan

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 40 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 2:35 pm

Hang in there with the student stuff!

I've got a student debt of £9,000 from Politics and I'm about to make it worse by going back to study Japanese and International Business T_T Hopefully by the time I've finished the course the economy will have picked up again and I might even, god forbid, get a job!

You sound like you have it together though so you should be fine! I found that I usually wrote my best pieces of coursework pissed out of my mind at 4am.

xxx
Back to top Go down
Chou-Chou
Ganguro
Ganguro
Chou-Chou

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 40 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 3:03 pm

my chicken pocs are now turning into serious acne apparently, but I guess I should be grateful prom was the week before I got them cool cool cool urg Hikitty I'm just glad you're not her right now because I haven't been able to do my eyebrows in a while, its pretty horrific spooky spooky spooky
Back to top Go down
Eri-chi
Kogal
Kogal
Eri-chi

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 40 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 10:58 am

I got my prom dress today. yay! And I didn't even have to buy it (a rare luxury these days).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The random chat/venting thread   The random chat/venting thread - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

The random chat/venting thread
Page 40 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44  Next